chapter 4 - lots of new friends

my ability lesson gets cut short when i hear a woman shriek from a few halls down.

my mentor and i run outside to see what happened and we see dame alina, soaking wet, yelling at an amused keefe who looked VERY proud of himself for the prank he just pulled. 

"mr. sencen! you probably think your sooo smart for this little joke of yours but i dont think ill be seeing that smile on your face when your in detention for the next two weeks!" she yelled harshly. 

keefe isnt fazed at all, if anything a huge grin spreads across his face. dame alina takes notice to this and says: "and i will be sending a thorough letter to your parents about this little stunt!" she says. when keefe stiffens her frown softens a bit and a small look of worried-ness appears for a mili-second. then its gone and she tosses her hair and saunters off to her office, suddenly dry again.

keefe then notices me and winks before walking away.

my mentor scoffs "you would never think that boy skipped a grade, if you didnt know him" he rolls his eyes before walking back in to the room and continuing our lesson.

---- --------- --------- ---------- ----------------- ------------- ------------- ---------------- ------------ ----------- --------

school was over and i was walking to the leapmaster by myself (i was going to meet jensi there) when i saw sophie foster walking with dex diznee towards the leapmaster too 'now's my chance' i thought. so i walk up to them and butt in to their conversation

 "hi! you're sophie foster right?" i try to sound as enthusiastic as i can. then i realize that i dont want to be rude to dex so i say "and you're..... dex?" he nods happily.

i turn back to sophie "so you probably dont remember, but im the strange akward girl who sat with you during lunch."

she smiles and says "yeah i remember".  ok.... so she deffinetly thinks that you're strange and akward since she didnt deny it... strike one

i try to act as friendly as i can "well, i never properly introduced myself. im y/n babblos." i tell them smiling.

sophie furrows her eyebrows "babblos...... oh yeah! you're jensi's sister right? i remember during lunch you told me you were trying to save me from your brother" she says. i nod.

she continues "you're both in the same level. are you guys twins?" i hesitate a second.

 sophie is from the forbidden cities where its perfectly fine to be a twin, and dex's family is...... different with the bad match, and the triplets, and the store..... so i dont think they would judge me.

 but i cant risk it. my mother would kill me if she found out so i just say: "no i went in to level one a year earlier because i was soo smart i guess" i laugh and so do sophie and dex.

then i suddenly remember that i had to meet up with jensi at the leapmaster. "ah! i totally forgot! im supposed to meet up with my brother to go home! sorry guys i gotta run!" i say then i run off with a wave. 

when i get to the leapmaster jensi is standing there, alone. 

i run up to him "im so sorry! i got caught up in a conversation with someone and lost track of time!" 

he smiles at me "its fine! lets just go home. im exaghusted" we link arms then leap home

when we glitter back in our living room my mom is standing there. she gives me a cold glare and says "y/n, you recived a letter." she hands me a teal envelope with the vacker crest -seal. 

hiiii! sorry i havnt published in a while; ive had major writers block. 

this chapter has 634 words :)