Family time :)

Rachel's POV:

After breakfast I thought it was time for some bonding with Nathan so I got the football and told him let's play he was more than happy to play so we all went in Cristiano's playing field at the back of the house.

We were playingand Damon decided to join us.

"May i" he said i said ofcourse.

We started playing playing throwing ball from one place to another I was the goalkeeper first because I'm not too good but they just keep coming on We played almost all afternoon. I couldn't even goal once.

Seriously i'm married to the world number one footballerand I'm the one who suck at it.I had lost all hope But then I saw the man of my dreams he came for my rescue.

"Did anyone miss me" cristiano said.

"I ran in his arms and kissed him" I could hear damon coughing and elena laughing. I didn't care I just missed him.

"Babe would you like to join us" i asked him while giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm assuming you're loosing baby" he said to me.

"Alot save me my prince" i said.

"Too cheesy but ill take it" he said as he pulled me close.

"Cris lets play and this we can do in our room when we win" i replied.

"You just keep motivating me and ill win for u" he said .

"Come on this is not fair he is a footballer" damon said as he hugged cristiano.

"Missed you too Damon" cris said.

"Oh my my you look even better" elena said as she met cris.

"Thank u" he replied.

"So dad are we playing or talking" NAthan said.

"Playing " cris replied and winked at him.

We started playing and soon the table turned i didnt have to do anything he did it for me . He goaled againa and again and they could do nothing. We won with 2 extra goals.

"What say we go up to our rooms and celebrate this victory because i really have missed u" cris said as he hugged me form back.

"Lets go but dont u want to eat something and get freshen up" i asked him.

"Well ill eat u and why dont u like my sweaty body" he asked me and i saw sweat dropping on his chest as he took off his shirt.

"Oh lets go " i said as i took his hand in mine.

"We will just be here " damon said and laughed a bit.

Do comment and like