Game on !!!!

Rachel's POV:

What the fuck just happened, did that bitch just do this. Im so gonna deal with her in my way. Im not gonna tell cristiano about it.

Stop thinking about it and go upstairs and be ready for your beautiful and handsome husband because today is the night.

I went upstairs took a bath changed and came down. Iwent straight to nathan's room.

I knocked on the door.

"Can i come in?" I said.

"Sure" he said.

"Hey im going down to the kitchen do u need anything?" I asked him.

"No but can u come in for a while i feel alone" he said.

"Oh baby sure u wanna play something" i said.

"I wanna know about my dad the whole world loves him but i know u were his childhood friend please tell me how he was ?" He asked me

"You wanna know your dad?" I said.

"I wanna know everything about him" he replied.

" well your father is the most adorable person i have ever met since the moment we met i knew he would be a part of my life and we became the best of friends. He was there for everything. We did everything together and now he will do everything with u" i told him.

"I want u to be with us also" he said.

"I would be honoured" i replied.

"Im gonna sleep for a while " he said.

"Sure" i got up tucked him in and left the room.

I came down and messaged ronaldo " tonight is the night you are getting lucky baby" after i sent the text i looked up and saw Cristiano standing with that bitch

His phone buzzed he saw my text and then he saw me.

"Baby come" he said,

"Whats going on here" i asked him.

"Nothing can you bring nathan out i have to take him out for the press to see and spend some time with him" he said.

"Let him rest today take him tomorrow" i said.

"I think u should do it today u shoukd start from today it is important" she said.

"Yes i should ill catch u later baby" cristiano said and mpwalked towards nathan's room.

"You bitch" i said to her.

"Scared" she said.

" is this all you got" i told her and walked away

Do comment and like