"The perks of being famous " bad news

Rachels POV:

Just after the part where is said " i do " our lips met and this seemed different than everytime he kissed me. This was so pure and nice. I loved him and i knew he loved me. After the ceremony we went for the reception .

We entered the hall it was beautiful with small details of the things we both love.

I sat and listened to the speeches they all had to give.

It was damon's turn first so he stood up with his vine glass and started.

" Well as u all know she is my sister and i didnt get to choose but i still love her. They both deserve eachother yes they have gone through many many ups and down but they managed to continue and that is why they are together. I still remember when rachel told me she made a friend at school . I never knew that friend would turn into her best friend then her first and last love and at last her husband. Cheere to the bride and groom" damon said.

I had tears in my eyes i got up and hugged him.

Mom and dad said sweet things also . Even cristiano's dad joked that he knew from the begining that i would steal his heart away. They all were very sweet.

Cristiano and me were holding hands through out the function . Then it was time for our first dance.

I gave my hand in his hand and he took me to the floor. It felt so right the feeling cannot be explained. I had the love of my life with me. Now i just await our honeymoon.

Cristiano's POV:

Dancing with her holding her hand i have never felt so proud. She is the most amzing person i have ever met. I am never letting her go.

The function ended. We both sat in the car and left for the hotel. This was a gift from our parents. We reached the hotel and went up to our rooms. We were about to enter our room and i picked her up in my arms i wanted to do this the traditional way.

We entered the room and my phone rang.

Ring ring ring.

"Baby can u get my phone from my pocket?" I asked my wife.

"Sure" she took out my phone from my pocket while i was carrying her. She holded it near my ear.

"Yes" i said to the caller.

"Cristiano its me Pepe. Sorry to disturb u bro but we have to leave today for a friendly match in brazil" he told me.

"What now?" I asked him.

"Yes we have to leave waiting for u only . It cant be canceled . This is the reason i rushed after the ceremony. I thought coach wouldnt call u but he wants u to come" he told me.

"Its okay u should go" rachel said.

"Im coming" i said and disconnected the phone.

" baby im so sorry" i said to her.

"Its okay when u come back we will have our honeymoon. Now put me down and change" she said.

I put her down changed and i was about to leave and i stopped i looked at her and she still smiled. How did get so lucky. I went to her and kissed her on the forehead. I hugged and left the room. For the meeting place.

Do comment and like