One week to go !!

Cristiano's POV:

Just one week to go and the most beautiful and awesome girl will be only mine. I still remember the day we met. It was a wonderful day but the day i will make her mine. Will be the best day of my existence.

I love her and i want the world to know that. I want the world to see that this beautiful and funny girl is only mine.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number of my assistant.

Ring ring ring.

"Hello sir" he said.

"I want you to send an invitation to all the media. I want the world to see my wedding" i told him.

"As you say sir" he said and disconnected the phone.

I should he give the news to my wife. Soon to be .

Ring ring ring.

"Hello baby" she said.

"Rach i called the media, i want them to know that you are the one and i love you" i told her.

"But babe i know you love me and who cares what the world thinks" she said to me.

"I am proud to be a part of your life and i dont want to hide it" i told her.

"I love you Cristiano Dos Santos Aveiro" she said.

"My name is weird" i replied.

"I told you when we met it aint weird" she said.

"I remember" i said to her.

"Did you go for training" she asked me.

"Yes baby i just came home, the team is coming home. They want to give me my bachelor party tonight" i told her.

"What bachelor party" she laughed and said.

"You know where they will take me to a club and all" i replied.

"Will there be girls" she asked me,

"Rach its a club" i said.

"Mmmm" she made a noise.

"I know what you want to ask me" i told her.

"I dont want to ask anything" she lied.

"The only girl i want to touch, hold, kiss and make mine is you. Only you" i told her.

"I know i was just teasing you" she said.

"I just wanna be with you" i said.

"I love you and now go and get dressed. Enjoy today baby. I trust you" she said gave me a kiss and disconnected the phone.

Do comment and like.