The big day " I do "..

Rachel's POV :

Shit shit I am so late its already 8 o clock I have to get up. Today is the big day. I hurried and got in the shower.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I shouted from inside the bathroom.

"Its me Elena you have 5 min to get your ass down" she shouted.

"Hey its my big day a little love would be appreciated" I replied.

"Well my dear Rachel you are so late so could u please hurry" she said.

"Sure" I said while coming out in my towel.

"Good now wear anything u want and hide your face to many reporters outside" she told me.

"Okay give me 2 min" I said and started to change. She left the room.

Moments later I was down and we sat in the car. We went to the venue. Cristiano arranged everything there. From my massages to my makeup my clothes. Everything.

After hours of hard work . Not my hard work the people who were working on me to make me the most beautiful bride ever. They were done.

"The guest have started to arrive " Elena said coming in the room.

"Where is mom and dad? Where is Damon" I asked her.

"Damon is outside working. Mom and dad are coming to meet you" she said and left to see the arrangements.

After a while mom and dad came. They hugged me gave me wishes to a happy life. I was blessed to have them.

Now the wait begins....

Cristiano's POV:

I woke up at the exact time. I didn't want to be late today. Today is the best day of my life. I changed took a shower. got ready in a while.

It was time to go to the venue. I sat in the car and my phone rang. I picked it up and it was damon.

"Hello" I said.

"Are u alone" he asked me.

"Yes I'm alone on my way" I told him.

"I just want u to know that I did hate u when u left my sister she truly loved u but that's all in the past . You are going to be a part of our family. From now on you are my brother and just one more thing take care of her" he said.

"Thank you for everything" I told him and disconnected the phone.

I reached the place and the media was covering it. I walked in and everyone greeted me. I stood on the altar waited for my to be wife.

I saw her coming. She looked so beautiful like the stars. Truly pure and she was all mine. She came and stood in front of me.

They asked us if I take her as my lawfully welded wife and I said "I do" .

The. I waited for her to reply.

They asked her the same question and she said the words I have been dying to hear.

"I do"

Do comment and like