The almost breakup !!!

Rachel's POV:

"Your what?" I shouted.

"I have a child RAchel" cristiano said.

"When were you planning to tell me after i get pregnant ?" I screamed at him.

"For god sake Rachel i didnt even know baby trust me?" He said.

"Trust you seriously i trust ben more than u now" i said.

"Ben my house keeper seriously?" He said a bit confused.

"Well i couldnt think of any other name at this moment " i replied.

"Listen to me please" he said.

"How are you going to explain this on our first night together u gave me a gift of a child which u have with another women?" I shouted again.

"Well if you say it that way then it sounds wrong" he said.

"Does it look like im joking?" I said.

"I was just trying to ease the tension" he replied.

"Well ease your tension by looking at my ass because it is going way away from you" i said and started walking.

"Baby always and forever" he said.

I stopped when i heard him say this i turned to see he had his arms open and he had tears in his eyes. I ran straight in his arms and he picked me up.

"Baby where the kid?" I asked him.

"Pepe is getting all the legal work done then he will bring him here" he told me.

"Where is the mother?" I asked him

"She just wanted money i gave her and she went" he said.

"Sill she ever come back? Didnt she wanted to be a part of thr kids life?" I asked him.

"No she wanted nothing to do with him" he said.

"By the wHo is this girl?" I asked him.

"I met her after i got famous in a random bar i was so drunk i cant even remember her properly" he told me.

"So the kid is how many years old?" I asked.

"He is 6 years old" he told me.

"Okay baby" i said.

"We have 2 or 3 hours to kill!! What say we start our wedding night " he said and picked me up in his arms .

"Whatever you say hubby " this was the first time i ever called him this.

"Okay my darling "

Do comment and like