Flashbacks and one day to go :)

Rachel's POV:

I woke up at 8 today is gonna be a busy day. Tomorrow is the wedding. I still cant believe how did i get so lucky. I still remember the day we met.

Flashback.............

"Hi my name is Rachel" i introduced myself.

"Im Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro but you can call me Cristiano" he said.

"Wow you have a very long name" i said with a smile.

"I know everyone says it" he replied.

"You dont need to care watever other kids say you have a beautifull name" i assured him.

"What say friends" he asked.

"For sure" i replied.

The moment we became friends!!!!!

"You did it you won, you defended me just like a true friend" i said to Cristiano.

"Well what are friends for" he replied with a smile on his face.

"Not just friends" i said

"Then" he questioned.

"Friends forever" i said

He has always protected me, i even remember the first time i met his parents they loved me and they knew at that moment that we would end up together.

Flashback........

"So you must be the bright little lady, who seems to have stolen my Ronaldo's heart". he said with a huge smile on his face.

"What" I replied because I didn't really understand.

Everybody started to laugh, me and Cristiano looked at each other with blank faces.

"You're boy has seemed to done some magic too" my dad said to uncle.

"Oh really well he is a charmer" Uncle replied.

Only if i understood them at that moment. I love him and he loves me. I fell in love with my best friend and this is the best thing that ever happened to me. I believe in him. His first game was the best.

Flashbacks.....

You should be with him and this is stupid what we do before every match" i told her.

"I know you are upset and i am really sorry but this does not mean you say about this" i told him.

"Rachel i should go, meet you after the match" he said and started to walk.

"I do not fear anyone, my fight is not with anyone except with myself. I will be the very best, the world will love me and at the same time some will hate but it will only make me stronger. I am and will be the one this world will remember. I am Cristiano Ronaldo" i said .

"Thank you" he said .

"Say it " i told him.

He repeated my every word.

"Well one thing Rachel, you forgot one thing" he replied.

"Like what" he asked him.

"All the sexy girls will love me" he said.

"Very funny now go and win it" i said.

I knew how much his dream meant to him and he was the only one who could do this. I knew he would leave but i didnt know it would happen so soom. I still remember the day he told me.

Flashbacks......

"Rachel I need to tell you something" He said to me.

"What, what is left now" I questioned.

"They want me in Manchester, as soon as possible" he told me.

"What do you mean" I asked him.

"I am leaving in two weeks Rachel" he said.

"Two weeks" that's all I could say.

He was there always and i was there for him. The day we kissed for the first time was the most memorable of them all. It was sudden and awesome.

Flashbacks......

"What is wrong, why are you sitting here" He asked her.

"Nothing just thinking, how life moves so fast" i replied.

He looked at me and i was crying.

"Hey why are you crying, come here" He said as He pulled me in hisarms.

"I can't imagine a life without you" i said while crying into his chest.

"You have to" He said.

"I can't and I won't" i told him

"You can't do that, you have to please" He said while looking into my eyes.

"I will try" i said.

He leaned in and kissed and changed everything.

I am glad that i have him and tomorrow. He will be mine forever and we will be happy. We have gone through lot. Faced alot. With wrong choices, decisions that seperated us but now we know and we will always cherish it.

Do comment and like.