The father son bonding part 2 !!

Cristiano's POV:

We came home Nathan and me both took a bath and then I made hot chocolate for him apparently he loves it and he sat down with me in the lounge.

"Can I ask u something" Nathan said with puppy dog eyes

"Ofcourse u can ask me anything" I replied.

"Did you ever love my mother the way u love aunt Rachel " he said and at that moment I had nothing to say except to just keep quiet.

"You should go to sleep it's getting really late" I said to him and grabbed him and put him on my shoulder.

"Hahahah that tickles stop tickling" he said while laughing

I reached to his room and put him on his bed and tickled a little more and put the sheets on him. I was about to leave the room and I heard a voice a word which stopped me. It wakened every part of my body and it seemed like the best feeling ever.

"Dad" Nathan said.

"Yes son" I replied

"Could u leave one light open" he said.

"Sure and if you need anything I'm just few steps away" I said.

I left the room proud a proud father. I was happy and glad that I got to bond with him. He is a good boy and my son. I went straight in my room and took off my shirt and just let myself loose on the bed.

After a while I felt someone on me.

"Rach baby u home " I said.

"Sssshhhh" she said and covered my eyes.

"Baby what's wrong" I said again.

"You can't see me today" she said in a different voice

"But" before I could say anything more she started kissing me on my neck and slowly coming down.

Her hands were all over my body and yet on hand on my eyes. I kept trying to move it but I got lost when she kissed on my lips.

I was lost in it then I heard a voice that shocked me and awakened me from the lustre slumber.

"What the fuck is happening here" the voice said.

I instantly got up and saw that my wife my Rachel was standing at the door crying and shouting and the women I was kissing and who had her hands down my pants was Serena .

Do comment and like