The lies you tell...😩🥺

Ari's Pov: Hey y'all so today I'm with Dave and we chillin and watching TV and all of a sudden he gets a phone call and looks at me nervously and gets up and answer the call on the other room, nie I'm not the one to sneak and follow no one to listen to they convo but he's pretty loud and he's talking to a bitch and sad to say I'm catching feelings for this dude... Ion know what to do now... Like tf but this is why I stay to myself and never get involved with men, but I got up and start to grab my things and I leave while he's upstairs and I wrote him a note and told him it was fun while w.e we had lasted... So once I was home I got upstairs and took a mtfn nap since Arbreon is gone to college today and than she gone be spending time with her boyfriend...
.
.
.
30 minutes later

I heard some loud ass knocking on my door like wtf bro I'm tryna sleep... Going to get the door when I open it, behold the almighty liar it was Dave , I looked at him and mugged him and asked him what he wanted...
.
.
.
Dave's Pov:

When me and Ari was chillin I than got a call from my side chick even tho me and Ari ain't together and I'm tryna get with her I gotta end what me and this chick got going on so I went upstairs to take the call and it went a little something like this...
.
.
.
D is for Dave and S is for Siara the side chick...
D: yo wassup man why u calling me rn
S: I need you right now daddy I miss u...
D: well about that it ain't gone be nomo of what we got going it stops today so find someone else to fuck on
S: Dave no u better not u are so selfish u know what fuck u I don't need u anyways, ya dick is small and I was fake moaning
D: yea says the scratches u be leaving on my back bye mane...
.
.
.
After that phone call I went downstairs and to see that Ari was gone and there was a not on the couch where we were sitting and it said... Dear Dave I can't do this w.e the fu k we have or ion know what it is if u got bitches i dont want no parts of that u need to figure out what u want it is what it is im not going to be no pedalstooll for nobody but w.e we had it was fun while it lasted bye Dave... I read the note bout 3 times and than got angry asf and broke my vase and picture on the wall, once I cooled off i went to Ari house to get my girl back and this is how it went...
.
.
.
D: look Ari I'm sorry, for leading u on and having other bitches on the side I cut em off cause I only want you I swear I'm sorry babygirl
A: Dave ion know u saying this rn but what u did getting up just to answer a call in another room u neva did that and that shit ain't coo it don't fly by me...
D: I'm sorry mamas I won't do it again if u give me another chance to make it up to you
A: fine Dave but this yo last chance, you fuck up this time it's over for good...
D: ight I promise mamas but go get dressed love I wanna go get ya nails done and take you to get some food I know u hungry...
.
.
.
She smiled and made her way upstairs to get ready, boy was I happy because I know she is mean ass hell and barely gives anyone second chances do I was lucky, after about 30 minutes she comes downstairs looking like this...

She is so beautiful man I swear it, she had her purse but I took it and grabbed her phone and lip gloss and charger and gum and air pods out and put it in my pocket and put her purse on ha couch cause w.e she want she can get it and it's all on me today...
.
.
.
Ari's Pov: okay Dave knows I like to pay for my own stuff just as I was about to say something he said he wanted to, cause I deserve it , so I said ok just this once and we went on about our day and he opened the car door for me and ran over to his side and hoped over and got in, once the car was started we headed off to the nail salon like he said I smiled thinking about how I want to get my nails... Once we got there and I had my mind made up I walked in and greeted everyone and told the lady we who said that It was my turn no how I had wanted my nails when she was doing them I felt in love because girlll, they looked niceee... But once she we was done and Dave paid the lady we were out and I showed him while we were leaving and as I was walking to the car I seen a car coming towards me fast asf like the mtf tried to run me over I looked and it was a bitch and once Dave payed attention he saved me from almost getting hit, he looked at the lady in the car and shook his head as he helped me into the car, I was so shocked and I was shaking and once Dave got in he tried to calm me down, I started crying cause I was so scared he was whispering in my ear saying it was gone be okay and he's going to take care of it I hit him and told his ass off about his bitches cause I told him already he apologized again but I wasn't hearing it... But this is how my nails look u guys...

They are so pretty, but Dave started talking to me I was listening and nodding my head cause ion wanna talk to him right now I almost lost my life to one of his bitches because he can't handle them I told him if he don't Ari , me, myself and I per...

They are so pretty, but Dave started talking to me I was listening and nodding my head cause ion wanna talk to him right now I almost lost my life to one of his bitches because he can't handle them I told him if he don't Ari , me, myself and I personally will , RESPECTFULLY... And that's on periodt bitch but we pulled up to my house I told him I wanted to go home and he can order food here and we can chill for a little than I'm taking my ass to bed... He ordered Jack In the box and as we were waiting on the food he was trying to talk to me about the situation, but I dropped it a whole 15 minutes ago I told him straight up again he better handle it or I will and there will be no more Ari and Dave also... On that note the doorbell had rung and Dave answered it and In he came with the food we got everything set up and turned on a movie we decided to watch the animal and it was funny asf and once we were done eating we cleaned up and finished the movie and I told him goodnight and Gabe him a hug and a kiss and walked him to the door and locked all my doors and windows and took a shower and did my hygiene routine I do for bed and than I put this on...

 On that note the doorbell had rung and Dave answered it and In he came with the food we got everything set up and turned on a movie we decided to watch the animal and it was funny asf and once we were done eating we cleaned up and finished the mo...

Goodnight my loves , see ya soon...