Chapter 1

Cassandra's POV
It was a Friday night and this was what me and my best friend Sophie call "movie nights" . I am an orphan.I got picked on because my parents were died of cancer.Everyone who was at the orphan was nice to each other except for me. I was the one with parents who died cause of cancer and no one at the orphan liked me ,even Ms.Smith the mean old lady who watches us. "Cassandra,the adopters are here let's go." Sophie was my only and best friend at the adoption centre.
"What's the point in going if we both know that no one is going to adopt us." I said in a low voice.
"Cassandra there's still hope."
"Fine I'll go." Sophie was smiling and I was happy that she was happy because I loved making my best friend happy.

----------------------------------------------As soon as I went down stairs there were 4 boys standing by Ms.Smith talking to her. I just went on the couch and took out my phone and started reading a book called 'the fault in our stars' so far it's such a good book and don't even think about spoiling it for me. Someone plopped down beside me on the couch I looked to the side and saw a young man with curly messy yet neat brown hair.
"Hi." he said to me with a huge smile plastered across his face.
"I-I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." I did not make eye contact what so ever. What? I didn't know him.
"Hey I'm no stranger." What was he so cherry about?
"We'll I don't know you which technically makes you a s-stranger to me."
He opened his mouth to say something but before he could say his sentence someone said something and he got up and left me. They said Ashton or something like that. that left me all alone to finish my book that was a good thing.
I didn't even finish my book and suddenly my eyes got heavy I tried to keep them open but I couldn't and suddenly I fell asleep.

Dream:
"Go to your room now !"My father yelled I ran upstairs to my room and started to cry. I went to the washroom and took out the razor I put the cold metal razor on my skin and wiped it across my arm slowly just to see the blood coming out I opened the tap and washed away the blood and it hurts goat your information don't ever do cuts I do it because I am used to it."