Chapter 13

Cassandra's POV

I don't know how he thinks that Tyler treats me bad I mean yeah he did cheat on me bit how else does he treat me bad? What ever I just wanna get all these thoughts that are roaming around my head out.
"hey." Luke said walking into my room sitting on my bed beside me.

"Hey." I said sadly.

"What's up?"

"Nothing just thinking the fact that Ashton likes me, yeah I mean he is hot and nice but why me I'm just a girl who came from the orphanage and just an ugly little brat." I replied sadly

"No Cassandra don't say that you're a beautiful girl and your not ugly you would be lucky to have an guy in the world."

"Thanks luke."
"You're wel- wait did you just say that Ashton was hot."

"Ummmm I'm pretty sure i did."

"Cassandra likes ashton!" Luke said gasping

"Luke shut up."

"So it's true." Luke ran out of the room and started yelling,"Cassandra likes ashton!!"
I dashed downstairs and jumped on Luke back and put my hand over his mouth and then he spit in my mouth I jumped off his back.

"Ewwww Luke did you just spit on my hand?!"

"Cassandra liked ashton."

"I do not." I said blushing I hate it when I blush.

"See your blushing,that makes it true."

"Yeah but I'm not ready to go out yet after what happened with Tyler."

"Yay Cassandra will you be my girlfriend?" Ashton said kneeling down with puppy dog eyes.

"Ashton did you not just hear me I am not ready to- okay no one can say no to those puppy dog eyes ,fine."

"Yay!" Ashton replied end racing me in a tight hug.

"Can't ---- breathe ----."

"Oh sorry." and with that i left and went upstairs to text my friends.
(R-Riley c-Cassandra while texting)

R- hey
C- hey
R-what's up
C- I need advice
R-what kind of advice
C- dating Advice
R- then you texted the right person
C- ok so u am dating a boy named ashton and I don't know what's to do for our first date
R- your dating ashton OMG ok so first you guys to a fair at then you have a picnic at the beach at sunset.
C- oh my god Riley than you so much you're the best
R- I know I am BTW bye I gtg
C- bye I text you later

It was about 9:30 and I was getting tired so I went down stairs to go have a little snack

I was down stairs and opened the fridge to get an apple I went to turn around and someone put there hands over my eyes and I couldn't see a thing.

"Guess who it is" I could recognize that voice anywhere and it was obvious.
"Is it ashton?" I said smiling
"Who'd you know?"
"Because you sound like a 5 year old."
"No I don't."
"Whatever I'm going to sleep after I finish my apple." i said I finished my apple.
"Hey guys I'm going to sleep ok?"
"Okay." thy all said without saying anything they went back to watching 'family guy'. I got upstairs put on my pjs and then after that I really food feel that tired so I just put my earphones on and just started singing 'beside you' by of course 5 SOS because I was bored.

( just gonna start from the chorus)
"When both fall asleep underneath the same sky to the beats of our hearts at the same time so close but so far away she sleeps alone my heart wants to come home I wish I was I wish I was beside you."

" how come you never told me that you could sing?!" Calum burst in through the door smiling like a creep.

"I can't and you know there's something called privacy and how long were you there."

"Long enough to recorded the video and post it on Instagram and Twitter."

"You ugly little brat."