Chapter 10

A/N that's not Cassandra just modelling the prom dress comment if it is nice my cousin helped me choose it jayjadenjay so back to the story and enjoy

"What are you doing to her?"
"Daddy!!" I say jumping off of the counter and giving him a big hug,he hugged back and then looked at Ashton.
"I was brushing her hair with my fingers." wow that lie came put smoothly. Ashton left and then apparently my dad wanted to talk to me about something.

"I got you a present." he said with a grin plastered across his face from ear to ear.
"Here." my dad said handing me the pick glossy bag.
I opened it to reveal a beautiful strapless peach coloured long dress with a slit on the left side,on the top side it was silver and had beautiful hems all over it.
"It's beautiful."
"Great I'm glad you like it." he said smiling.
"Like it, I love it thank you so,so much I love you!!" I embraced him in a tight hug and then he broke us apart.

1 day before prom.
"I already have a dress my dad bought to for me." I said to Tess and Riley my best friends.

After we were done shopping we bought Tess a purple spaghetti strap dress and has gems on the top part and a pair of light purple pumps.we bought Riley a aqua blue dress that's short on the front and long on the back and also has gems in the top part with pair of baby blue pumps. And me a pair of silver shiny pumps.

After we were done shopping we went to the food court cause we were really hungry and I got a salad fruit topia and so did Riley and Tess. we were just laughing at something funny on my phone when someone tapped my shoulder,I turned around to see someone unexpected.

"What's up?"
"Nothing what are you ding here." I asked curious."

A/N ooooh cliffhanger comment who you guess it is. like the usual

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Sorry I couldn't update😞