Chapter 17

"I'm sorry guys I was clean for so long and after hat happened with Ashton and dad(Michael) I-I just had to I'm so so sorry." I said I was actually sorry.
"It's okay just promise me you won't do it again." Calum said holding out his pinkie like a 4 year old.
"Fine." I replied shaking his pinkie.

"I-i wanna go apologize to ashton." I said choking on my own saliva.
"Go ahead baby girl."
"Thanks Calum I love you"
"I love you too now go get him."
I chuckled and went upstairs to find something I wear.
I took a shower and used my watermelon scented body wash and then just stayed in the shower for a good 15 minutes and then hoped out. I wore a purple tank top with ruffles and a pair of jean shorts(bootie shorts) and a pair of purple sneakers I put my hair in a high ponytail and left I didn't bring a sweater because it was really hot outside.
I decided to walk and listen to some music and 'beside you' came on of course by 5 sos.
"I wish I was,I wish I was beside you." I sang quietly to myself. I wish I was beside Ashton.
I reached Ashton's house when his mum answered the door.
"Hi Cassandra how are you?" She said with a friendly smile.
" good,I'm actually here to see Ashton."
"Oh he's upstairs."
I jogged up the stairs to find Ashton's room.
I knocked on his door and he yelled "who is it?!"
"Umm..... it's me Cassandra." I said really nervous. He never answered so I just opened the door and walked in to see a sad Ashton just laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. his eyes were red,puffy and glossy and he was sniffling a little.
"Ashton I came here to talk."
"There's nothing to talk about."
"Look I'm so so sorry about what happened at the hospital I just say random things when I'm worried Ashton please forgive me take me back I love you with all my heart I can't live without you my life is miserable without you please just take me back." I said I got of the bed and was about to leave when Ashton grabbed my arm and he engulfed me on a tight hug.
"Cassandra I forgive you I'm sorry to I wasn't thinking." he said and he kissed me passionately as our lips moved in a perfect sync.
"Dinners re-woah."
"Sorry Lauren." I said blushing like mad.
"It's okay are you gonna stay for dinner?"
"Yeah I just need to tell my dad.". I was done talking to dad on the phone so I was staying for dinner with Irwin's.

*AT HOME*
"Hey so how'd it go with Ashton?" Luke asked me I wanted to trick him so I looked down and started to play with my thumbs.
"Not well" I said
"Oh I'm gonna kill him!!" He said making an angry face.
"Luke I'm joking we're cool now." I said laughing.
"Don't ever do that Cassandra Elizabeth Clifford."
"That's not my middle name Lucas Robert Hemmings." he started tickling my sides.
"Luke stop." I said in between laughs gasping for air.
"Im stopping cause you called me Luke."
"Whatever I'm going to watch mean girls 2."
"Oh can I watch with you."
"Sure." I said chuckling.
We got snacks blankets and pillows I invited Ashton and we cuddled the whole time.

*AFTER THE MOVIE*
"That was pretty good but not as good as 'a walk to remember." Calum said stretching.
"Shut up Calum!"
"You guys keep arguing I'm going to sleep." I went to my room and put in my pjs and went on my comfy,comfortable,warm bed. And with that my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

A/N sorry guys I didn't update comment vote and share.