Chapter 11

Tyler's P.O.V

I was in the mall with my friends and them I saw someone very familiar Cassandra so I went to her and tapped on her shoulder.
"Aaaaah!!" She screamed do loud we got a couple people staring at us.
"What are you doing here?" She said in a whisper voice. I dragged her with me to the to the corner of the food court.

"Why did you cheat on me and stop trying to make excuses I saw you my self." She said with a serious look on her face I could tell she was about to cry because of the tears in her eyes.
"Yeah I wanted to talk about that look Cass I didn't mean to it's just that I don't feel the same way you do about me you are an amazin, beautiful girl I am sure you would be lucky to have any guy but lucky for you I am still going to go to prom with you."I said giving a kind smile.

"Thank you so much Tyler." She said hugging me.
"No prob." I said hugging her back.

___________________________
Cassandra's POV

"Take her to her room ashton."
"Why?"
"Because I said so."
"What the hell are you guys fighting over?" I said in a very tired voice.
"Nothing" ashton said cherry
"Someone carry me to my room I'm to lazy to get up."
"Okay." ashton said
So he carried me bridal style up to my room and then just sat there doing nothing.
"What are you still doing here ashton?" I said fully awake now
"Oh nothing." he replied looking at me with a kind smile ashton lays down in the bed looking at the ceiling blankly.
"Who's going to prom with you?"
"Tyler."
"I thought you guys broke up."
"We Did but since I didn't have a date to prom he was willing to take me."
"Oh I am happy for you."
"Thanks ashton." I said and just gave him a hug. we just cuddled for a few minutes and then I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and felt strong muscular as around my waist I woke up to see who it was and it was ashton.
"I know your awake."
"I'm going to take a shower." I said yawning.
I got up and went I my closet to find a pair of jean high waist shorts that are styled ripped,and a black crop top that says 'I woke up like this' I went to the shower and waited until it was warm and then went in I took my watermelon scented shampoo and put it on my hair.

"What's for breakfast?" I said looking at Luke
"bacon and eggs wasn't that oblivious.
"No." I said jokingly

After we were done eating we just watched titanic since Luke never watched I was crying so bad that my eyes were blood shot red.
"Are you crying?" Calum said looking any me like I was crazy,seriously people this is a sad movie wouldn't you cry if you watched it?
"Why do you always state the oblivious Calum like can you not see my eyes are red and year stains on my face."
"Let's order pizza." luke suggested.
"Okay." I replied

When the pizza came like came to the living room he took a bit of the pizza and put on a disgusted face
"Michael can you take this to the garbage?"
"No you have legs use them."
So apparently Luke was do lazy he just threw the pizza plus the pizza box on the ground.
"Luke!"
"What?!"
"Pick up that box right now before I pull out all of your hair." I scolded him. He got so scared he ran picking up the pizza box throwing it in the garbage can.
"I'm hungry."I whined
"Well deal with it women there's no food." Calum said to me angrily
"Wow does Calum have mood swings or something?!" I said seriously
We all started laughing and Calum just crossed his hands over his chest.
"I'm not a girl Cass you know that right?"
"Not for sure." I mutter under my breath.
"I heard that you know?"
"What ever." I say getting up to get a glass of water
I come back from the kitchen and my face is splattered with silly string.