Chapter 20

Ashton's POV
I was just coming out if the washroom and saw Brianna dumping juice on top of Cassandra's head so I walked over there and said, "Brianna what the fuck Why would you do that" I yelled at her and she just walked off.
"Do you wanna go home and get cleaned up?" I asked Cass and she just nodded.

*AT HOME*
Cassandra's POV

The boys and dad weren't home they're said they had an interview ,so after me and ashton got cleaned up and changed we just went to the kitchen and ate something.
"Okay so Cassandra I have done good news and some bad news for you. the good news is that we are going on tour with one direction." he said so I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"The bad news is the you are not coming so you have to stay with Calum's family."
He said continuing talking

"Awwww I'm gonna miss you baby." I said pouting my bottom lip.

***AT THE AIRPORT***
I was crying so much ashton told me to stay strong I tried but I didn't work I said by to him and we promised that we would skype everyday, but it depends on the time zones.

When I got back to Calum's house me and Mali just talked and stuff. I am so happy for her she has a crush and his name is jake so he's taking her out to day I helped her pick her outfit did her hair and helped her with he makeup.
Jake was here so Mali had to leave. I just went in to the gust room which in I'm staying in btw and made a YouTube video.skyped ash and the boys and dad I missed them so much and then got tired so when my head made contact with the pillow I fell right to sleep.
3 MONTHS LATER (LAST CONCERT)

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs so I got up showered changed and them went downs stairs.i had some breakfast and then went upstairs to Mali's room and just talked the while time and then I came to my head the boys had there concert to day in Sydney where we were of course so u got ready and me and Mali left the the car.

*AT THE CONCERT*

"I dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend Cassandra." ashton said while I listens to him sing 'where ever you are'

"For a while we pretended that we never had I end it but we knew we had to say good bye you were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane doors I could barley hold it all in side

Torn in two and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking if you where ever you are,you, where ever you are
Every night almost call you just to say it always will be you

Where ever you are

I can fly a thousand oceans but there's nothing that compare what we had and so I'll walk alone
I wish I didn't have to be gone maybe you've already moved on but the truth is that I don't want to know

Torn in two and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you,wherever you are,you, wherever you are every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you

Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why I can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two and I know I should tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you wherever you are,you,wherever you are
Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you

wherever you are" they said finishing the song
I was literately crying right now and half of those surges in the son were true but I haven moved on.3 months in tour with the biggest band I the world I am so proud of ash,dad and,tge the other boys.

He jumped if the stage and I kissed him.

"I love you so much ash."
"I love you too cupcake." He said smiling.

And then dad came and engulfed me in a huge bear hug.
"I missed you so much daddy." I said I was now bawling my eyes out.
"I love you 2 pumpkin he said kissing my forehead." See they all have nick names for me. next was like he embraced me in a tight what we like to call penguin hug.
"I missed you so much penguin."
I missed you too lukey." I said while he kisses my cheek.
"Cal-Pal!" I said running up to Calum.
"Cass-pal!" Calum said mimicking me he pull me into a teddy bear hug and was welcomed by his scent.

"now let's go home and watch a movie." I said and we went home.

***AT HOME ***
I was done changing so wen into the kitchen and saw dad talking to some one on the phone.
"Get dad who was in the phone?" I asked while grabbing an apple from the fridge.
"My fiancée." he said
"Awesome so my mom when can I meet her? What's her name?whats she look like? Is ah nice?" I said rambling on.
"She's coming over today so you can meet her, her name is jasmine,shes pretty and yes she is nice." dad said answer run all go my questions I finished my apple the want upstairs to get ready.

I wore a pair of washed out blue jean denim shots and a crop top that said 'mrs. all American' that the ashton bought me. I put in some concealer,mascara and pink lipgloss I went downstairs and just waited,so I decided to talk to luke.
"Hey Cal pal have you seen smash." I asked him while he was going through twitter.
"Taking a shower."he said without looking off if his phone he was smiling.
"What are you smiling at." I asked Calum he he just said "nothing."
"Whateves." I said as the doorbell rang I opened the door expecting to see jasmine but instead It was ......

A/N who do you think was at the door, and who do you think Calum was texting. I'm back and I'm sorry I didn't update for like ages I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I love ya all.
Plzz comment.share.vote.