Chapter 6

"Bye Tess bye Oliver bye Riley." I heard Tyler saying from downstairs Tess,Oliver and Riley left so now it's just me and Tyler in my room watching 22 jump street.

Tyler must've been tired because he was yawning and I could see his eyes were getting heavy.
"Are you tired?" I asked Tyler "you know you can go home of you want right?"
"No I not tired jut sleepy."
"Isn't that the same thing?" He just shrugged and said whatever. I think I fell asleep in Tyler's shoulder because my eyes were getting heavy.
A/N I am going to start from Tyler's POV now.

Tyler's POV:
"Isn't that the same thing?"
Cassandra said with a 'duh' expression on her face I just shrugged and said what ever.after that I saw Cassandra sleeping in my shoulder I kinda felt sleepy so pretty much I think I was sleeping over.

As soon as I woke up Cassandra woke up too and there was someone standing at the frame of the door with there arms crossed as soon as Cassandra saw him she yelled
"I swear the is not what it looks like! I just fell asleep and so did he."
"We'll Tyler your mom called and said that you have to sleep over and not in Cassandra's room."
"Okay." me and Cassandra went downstairs and just ate some food. them the guy with the curly messy yet neat hair I think his name was Ashton started making fun of me and Cassandra.
"Cassandra and Tyler sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
Then Cassandra started blushing like crazy. did I mention that I kinda like Cassandra? No well Ido. "Ashton shut up." Cassandra said still blushing like crazy.
"Ah I see Cassandra likes Tyler."