Chapter18

Tonight is prom night! I'm so excited since Tyler already has a date he forgot about me so Ashton's going don't judge him even though he's 19 he said he wanted to go.
"Tess who are you going to prom with." I asked looking at Tess while eating my lunch.
"James." she said looking down blushing.
"Wait as on James brewert?" I said looking surprised I never knew that Tess would get a guy like that u mean she is pretty but we we're known as the quite girls in the school.
"I'm so happy for you." I said walking over and embracing her in a tight hug.
"Oh he's coming." Riley whisper yelled.
"Hi James." Tess said smiling up at him.
"Hi"he said smiling back at her.
"Oh.. a.. btw James Tess is one of my best friends so you break her heart I break your face." I said in a serious tone while smiling at him at the same time.
"Aaa.. okay I'm gonna go eat my lunch." he said running off
"Cass what the hell you scared him."

"Isn't that a good thing you never know what he could do to you." I said in a 'duh' face expression.

"What ever we need to get I class." she said as we all walked out of the cafeteria.

*AFTER SCHOOL*
"IM HOME AND I BROUGT SOME FRIENDS."
"Okay let's get ready we have exactly.......... 3 hours." I said looking down at my watch.

"You people really need 3 hours to get ready for prom it's only 4:00 pm." Ashton said walking towards us giving me a peck on the lips.
"Yes now I'm need to get ready bye." I said jogging up the stairs with Riley and Tess behind me.

"Okay do you guys brought your dresses right if you say no I am going to kill you." I said sending them both death glares. they both looked at each other in confusion and held their bags up.
"Good so let's ready."

*LEAVING TO PROM*
"OMG you look so pretty." Riley said looking at me.
"Thanks you 2 don't look bad Your selves." I said smiling at both Riley and Tess.
Riley was wearing her aqua blue strapless dress that we bought from the mall, the one that's long in the back and short in the front but not too short and had gems all over the top half which she wore silver diamond earrings a aqua blue locket and I helped her curl her hair and put it in a bun with strands of hair falling down. she put on some makeup that included; foundation,concealer, eyeliner,mascara,and red lipstick and a pair of baby blue pumps. And baby blue shiny nail polish and a silver clutch.

And for Tess she was wearing her purple spaghetti strapped dress that we also bought from the mall that was short just above her knees the one that's a light but also dark purple and gems on the who top half. we also curled Riley's hair she decided to also put her hair in a bun with strands falling down to her face.
She was wearing makeup which included;foundation,concealer,
eyeliner,mascara,and pink lipstick. she wore purple shiny nail polish,a pair of light purple pumps,purple pastel shiny earrings, and a light pastel purple clutch.

As for me I curled me blonde hair and left it out. I wore my long maxi dress(chapter 10) I put on my silver pumps. I wore my silver earrings and had a silver clutch. my makeup included;foundation,concealer,
Eyeliner,mascara,and red lipstick.and grabbed my phone on the way out of my room.
I was careful going down the stairs cease I didn't want to fall.

"Hi"I said blushing all their mouths were hanging open.

A/N sorry I didn't update.
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE