Chapter one -Phil

My father forced me to come to this school... My only friend Tyler told me that Rowling high was one of the worst schools in the country... I mean the teaching and actual education is okay but the bullying was one of the worst. I was unbelievably nervous the someone I know that already hates me is going to be there and I'm automatically going to be an easy target for bullying. Obviously I'm going to be bullied any way whether or not it's instantaneous. My alarm clock went off and I groaned to myself. I slipped out of bed not anywhere near excited to go to school. I got up slowly and walked to my wardrobe looking around for something that somewhat respectable and not nerdy... And that sorta when I realized all my clothes where geeky and nerdy... Crap

I got dressed and grabbed my backpack and started toward the front door where I met face to face to my "beloved" father.

"Where do you think your going wearing that trash outfit!?" "What do you mean?" "Put something nice on you filthy fag! You look like you just rolled out of bed! This is you first day of school have a little respect!" The word fag rang in my ear before I spoke up again. "It's just school it's not like I'm going to a job interview!" "Now!!!" I wiped off the spit from my face and stormed into my room and changed into a collared shirt and a tie. THEEEN I left to go to school.

Half and hour later I finally got to the school to already be greeted by a massive group of preps I would assume. It was a mix of cheerleaders, large guys wearing Kaki shorts that went down past there knees, the jocks I would assume. But one person stood out the most. There was this very tall male maybe a few inches taller than me and much taller than most of he group. He had short brown hair with a fringe falling down half of his face, and pretty chocolate eyes. I tried to keep my distance but failed miserably.

"Hey look it's the faggot from seventh grade!" I hear one girl yell. Crap! She threw a piece of crumpled up paper at me. Before I knew it I had tons of balled of paper thrown at me. I started running and ran up the stairs into the hall. I grabbed the piece of paper from my bag that had my schedule on it and read it.

First hour: mrs Yorkshire room 64 history

Second hour: mrs Armstrong room 18 science

Third hour: mr Jacobs room 95 PE

Lunch

Forth hour: mr Coby room 6 algebra 2

Fifth hour: Mrs Conner room 23 woodshop

Sixth hour: mrs Smith room 50 literature

I walked around aimlessly until I found my first hour class. I walked in and I was greeted by a cheerful teacher and a lot of bad looks from students. "Mr Lester! Welcome! Come on in! You can go ahead and sit next to mr Howell right over there!" She pointed to a small double desk in the back. I turned to see who was sitting in the desk bye. I was surprised to find the brown haired boy from earlier sitting there. I didn't know whether to be scared or happy. He is a part of the popular kid so I should probably be scared whether or not he's pretty or not. I walked over placing my bag on the floor next to my desks and took a seat. I bent over and opened my bag grabbing my binder and a pencil and sat bored to death for the rest of the hour.

I left the room into the hall way trying to make my way to my next class then some jerk stuck there leg out tripping me. I tumbled over as my bag flew out of my hand and landed spilling open. Everyone started laughing as I got up wiped the dirt off my pants picked up my bag and continued my day nearly in peace. aside from all the dirty looks I received.