Chapter 10 -Dan

It was about five minutes after school, when i was walking with Greg down the school halls, some people backed away as we walked by. Its always been like that. Phil was rustling in his locker trying desperately to get out of the school. Greg walked by and pushed the door of locker shut as hard as he could into Phil's hand. The large mental door rammed right into the poor boys hand. Is sliced open his hand and stayed into his hand like pieces of broken glass. He whimpered in pain as he grabbed his locker door basically pulling out of his hand. He backed up and grabbed his hand in pain and hissed. Blood beaded up on his hand and dripped into his other hand. He shut his locker as Greg snickered, i looked at him with sorry eyes. He scowled at me, that i didn't expect. He ran off into the bathroom.

Greg and i went our separate ways to go home, but i didn't go home, i ran right back into the school into the bathroom, to see if Phil was okay. I walked slowly into the bathroom with my arms out in front of me to show i wasnt trying to harm him. My eyes widened, the bathroom sink was clouded with blood red liquid. "Phi- Phil? Wa- oh my god! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" My voice was soaked with fear. His head spinned to look back at me with tears all down his face, bright red... scared. He scampered to the ground grabbing his bag as blood beaded on his arm running down leaving streams of red. He looked so small cramped int o the corner with his arms wrapped around his torso. "PHIL!" I ran up to him grabbing his wrists and stared at him. "n-no please! Dont hurt me!!" He shut his eyes as tight as he could. I wrapped my arms around him. He let out loud coughs that sounded so violent, it scared me. "Why did you do this..." I looked back at him, his eyes had closed all the way, his head hung low.

The boy had slit his wrists...

Im so sorry guys! ITS BEEN LITERALLY FOREVER!

special thanks to

:De_Is_For_Demon

@dealialestina