2-{The Ballroom Party🎭}

Arshita's Pov

I was getting ready as I stood in front of my mirror looking at myself as I was almost done, I smiled to myself as today was the ball party for all the business companies and needed to look my best!

"Perfect!" I said twirling around when someone spoke up behind, "Gorgeous!" I heard from behind and immediately turned in surprise to find Shubman standing at my room's door with his back leaning on it, while he looked at me from head to toe and smirked saying, "You shouldn't look this good in front of someone like me. I know many tricks to make anyone so beautiful fall for me"

"Except me! I know all your tricks and I'm never falling for it" I said giving him a cheeky smile while he just shooked his head in denial as he came upto me while I was setting my hair, when suddenly he grabbed my hand and turned me around as I bumped into his chest and his hands went upto my waist, I stared at Shubman's face as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and came closer as he whispered in my ear, "You just fell for my trick!"

I came back to the reality as I finally let out a breathe and made a face while punching his stomach slightly and he laughed while getting away.

"You should've seen you face, you completely fell for my trick just now" Shubman said smiling widely as if he had won a lottery and I just gave him a look.

"Shut up, I was just acting along!" I said turning back to the mirror and Shubman just laughed as he said, "Trying to cover up? You're already caught Arshu"

"Cut the crap and let's just go, Ishan must be waiting for us" I said picking up my clutch and Shubman just nodded as we came out of my house and upto his car as Shubman opened the car door for me and I gave him an impressed look, so he just said while helping me with my dress, "You're making me be a gentleman because of this long dress of yours"

"Atleast you're being a gentleman for once, otherwise you're just an idiot!" I said and he just gave me a look while closing the door as he went and sat in the front seat while I was in the backseat, "I thought aaj mujhe party me akele hi jana padega! Seriously guys itna time?" Ishan said making a face as he finally pulled out of the parking lot and we were on our way now.

"It was all because of Shub! He kept talking nonsense and didn't let me get ready" I said hitting Shubman's shoulder from the back and he looked at me in shock saying, "Excuse me! You were the one getting ready till the last minute, aur ab saara blame mujhpe? You're so evil"

"Yeah of course, and what are you —" I was saying when Ishan spoke up in between stopping both us, "Okay fine, don't start again, everytime, I'm the one who gets caught up in between you two, so please kindly shut up"

"Okay let's just ignore her and tell me bro, waha pe hot ladkiya aane wali hai na" Shubman asked turning to Ishan while he just shooked his head while sighing and said, "It's literally a ballroom party for entrepreneurs Shub! Hum wala tere liye ladkiya check out krne nhi Jaa rhe"

"Aghhh! You're disgusting, I don't know how we've been friends for so long!" I said giving him a glare and Shubman just smiled cheekily saying, "That's because you guys love me! It's so evident"

"Yeah yeah, otherwise tu ab tak zinda nhi hota, and Arshu would've been the killer" Ishan said nodding his head and I laughed while giving him a high-five while Shubman just made a face.

"Okay we're here!" Ishan said as he stopped the car and the three of us got out. We all composed ourselves straightening our clothes when I looked at Ishan and a smile came upto my face and I couldn't help saying, "You look hot Ishu! Isn't this the suit I got for you?"