# : 𝟎𝟐𝟒

( # : 𝟎𝟐𝟒 )𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

( # : 𝟎𝟐𝟒 )
𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

That night was pretty much unbearable, Ran's hand strictly wrapped around her body as her head laid on the pillow. Slow heart beating as the thick air in the room clouded all of her judgment.

The tight squeeze pressured her stomach as she reminisced on Sanzu downstairs, he was going to die on one of the punishment days.

That morning Ran woke up pretty happy accompanied by his gloomy guest. Her body slumped into the chair not even attempting to touch the meal displayed before her eyes.

Going so far as to push it in front of her distinctively refusing it. Ran cupped his cheek admiring the woman who sat across from him, " You not gonna eat."

The man uttered as he poked at the scrambled eggs with the fork, with the woman not responding he wanted to 'lighten' the mood a bit. Scooting out of his chair, the sound of the wooden chair legs scraping against the wooden floors.

Walking over to (name) his shadow loomed over her which formed a shadowy image in front of her. Placing his hands on her shoulder he placed a kiss on her side.

His fingers mangled within her hair stroking it a bit; " He deserves it.. be happy."

Whispering the words as they halfway came through one ear and exited out of another. Regardless no outcome couldn't say Sanzu wasn't in the wrong.