Chapter 4

"Let me take you out again." The brunette says, laying on her side facing the blonde.

"What?"

"Let me take you out again... No distractions, just us, and this city. I can show you around." The brunette excitedly grabbed the blonde's hand. Playing with the blue-eyes hand, intertwining the two hands.

Arizona is lost in the moment as she watches the brunette play with her fingers. "We've seen each other every night for the past 3 nights." The blonde flips onto her stomach, holding herself up using her elbows. Pressing against the Italian, her blonde hair flipping onto one side. "How have you not gotten sick of me yet?" The blonde asked as she started to play with the brunette's hair, twirling it around her fingers.

"How could I ever get sick of you? " She responds. Leaning forward, kissing the forehead of the blonde. The gentle kiss flustered the blonde.

Such a simple thing, a forehead kiss. Something so casual but so sincere and heartwarming, the blonde thought to herself. She felt loved when she was with Carina, appreciated and able to let go, going with Carina's flow.

"What are you thinking about, Bambina? " The Italian says as she presses kisses on the back of the blonde woman's hand before looking into her blue eyes.

"Nothing, I was just enjoying this."

"This? "

"Yea, the comfort. Just how right it feels." Arizona says, staring into the Italians' deep brown eyes. She realises what she had just said, panicking slightly. Worried the OB didn't feel the same as her. "... But- I- I just mean-"

"Me too. It's fine. I feel the same way as you do too. So, can I take you out on a date? Today?"

"Carina, I would love to. But I've ditched April almost every night for you. I can't ditch her in the daytime too. I'm sorry."

"Oh, yea. That's okay." Carina says coldly. She understood that the American couldn't keep ditching her best friend, but it made her feel unwanted. It made the wavy-haired surgeon feel used.

Arizona notices the mood change of the Italian. "Why don't you come with us today? You can show us around? " The blonde says, trying to remedy the mood of the brunette.

"Really? I wouldn't be intruding on your day with April?"

"No, of course not. I'd love it if you were there. I'm sure April would too." The blonde sat up on her knees excitedly. This action pulls the sheets up, letting in a cold breeze.

"Bella, it's cold. You're lifting the covers." The brunette complains as she tugs on the duvet tucking it under her chin, cocooning herself.

"Well, I know a way to heat things up." Her blue eyes darken as she moves her way on top of the OB. Kissing her way down to her neck. Gaining more confidence as the brunette moans into her ear. The blonde manages to move her leg in between the OB, applying slight pressure. Just enough to make the Italian grind further into the blonde, arching her back.

The Italian's wandering hands got to know each of the blonde's curves as she continued to receive kisses. The sweet nothings whispered into Carina's ear, giving her butterflies from the bottom of her stomach. Simultaneously turning her on.

"We. Should. Get. Ready. To. Go." The blonde says between each kiss before getting off the brunette and grabbing her phone.

"No... Come back. Finish what you started." The annoyed Italian says, shooting a glare over at Arizona.

"We have to get going. Come on." Blonde laughed as she admired the sexually frustrated surgeon.

"You are such a tease." As she gets up, walking into the bathroom. The blonde responded with a wink and a poked out tongue.