Chapter 4: The Meeting and The Battle Begins

The next week has been extremely stressful for Midoriya. People were always talking about Kira. He was extremely worried for his friends because they do crimes, but they're never too brash, just mostly pickpocketing and mild vandalism. He hoped these weren't serious enough to be killed by Kira. Mostly, Midoriya and his friends have been meeting at Midoriya's house to try and get information on Kira. Mōsō had old ties with the black market because his father was involved with drug dealing, so he scoped for the info there. Yonaka's dad works for the Japanese police force, so he was able to hack into the police records and files, looking and marking all the criminals that are killed, trying to trace a pattern in the deaths, how they die, and the exact time they fell dead. Murasaki and Shinamon are very convincing and observant, noticing and knowing anything and everything about someone at the first meeting. They can tell when someone lies when they are truthful, and if they are hiding something. Hoshi and his brother are skilled in stealth, and tracking, along with Yasu. They can use echolocation to communicate with each other and to navigate in the dark along with tracking. Kura could change his voice impeccably and can trick anybody with his voice, so he would call people who they suspected and change their voice so that they sound trustworthy to get information out of people. The group met at Midoriya's house about once every two weeks, at 7:00 pm on the dot, not a second earlier or later.

Today a meeting was going to be held. Yonaka had one of his many pet birds (an owl to be precise) carry a message to everyone saying that Midoriya was instructing them to bring untraceable devices and their notes so they can try to get closer to solving the case of Kira. Midoriya had instructed Yonaka to do so right before school using a special code that they made up. Right now, Midoriya was sitting in class eating chocolate and strawberry-filled Hello Pandas. He popped one in his mouth as he started to drift off, the teacher's voice boring into his mind. He already knew everything that all the classes were teaching and how to do it, even if the class was about literature, he had already read all of the books they were going to teach, so he didn't see the point in staying awake. He fell asleep just as Light got up to recite a line the teacher instructed. He didn't even get 5 minutes before someone nudged him awake. He opened his eyes sleepily and saw it was Light. He yawned and sat up.

"Ohayō Light-kun, is class over already?"

"Yeah, not a good time to just start falling asleep." Light chuckled. Midoriya stared at him, then noticed something behind him. The figure was large and seemed to be flickering. He was slim, with light gray almost bluish skin, spiky black hair, thin blue-gray lips that went straight then curved up like a strange permanent smile, and sharp pointed teeth. His eyes were yellow and red, and his limbs were abnormally long, sporting rings on his fingers. Midoriya was surprised, yes, but he had seen weirder things in realistic dreams and he wasn't that scared. Just as the abnormal male came into view, he vanished. Appearing and disappearing a couple of times before not coming into view. Midoriya shook it off and turned his attention back to Light. He stood up and grabbed his things.

"Well then, thank you for waking me up, Light-kun," Midoriya said, swinging his bag over his shoulder and leaving the classroom, waving Light goodbye. He jogged down the hall and ran out of the school, heading to his job. He skidded to a halt in front of the shop. Swinging the door open, he went over to the locker rooms and changed into a large rainbow sweater, small ax earrings along with a small red feather necklace, chunky black shoes, and black ripped jeans, and quickly put on some black lipstick (Kim Possible style). The greenette walked over to the front to start his first shift at the cashier.

Time Skip

A couple of hours later, it was 6:30, the end of Midoriya's shift. He put away his apron and said his goodbyes to his co-workers before heading home. Once he arrived, he was greeted by Trixter sitting happily in the doorway, meowing in delight. Midoriya giggled and rubbed Trixter on her head before going inside and getting ready for the meeting. Grabbing snacks, putting out equipment, cleaning, etc. Right as he finished, he heard the door swing open and closed and the footsteps of people walking in. He looked over at the clock. 7:00:00. Not a second before, and not a second later. He smiled proudly and called his friends up to his room. They came in one by one, sitting down on the floor or bed and taking out their devices, and hooking up their headsets.