Chapter 33

Harry was washing the dirt off his body with no help. He wanted to be alone, to sort out his thoughts and feelings. He would leave both Zayn and Zarin to think for themselves. There was no need to worry about them. They were grown-up men and he had other things to take care of. Tomorrow he would solely focus on his mission to become a ruler. He would not let these men distract him. 

When he was done cleaning himself he got dressed and then went to sit in front of the mirror to brush his long brown luscious hair. Suddenly cold air hit his back. Harry wondered who came to visit. 

Turning back, he found the person he least expected to be in his room. His grandfather. 

"Grandpa?"

"Harry." He smiled, opening his arms for him. 

Harry run into his arms as if he was still a child. He was so happy to see him after such a long time.

Takin a few steps back looked at him. "Where were you? Why did you not come?"

"I wanted to. But your father and Irene… never mind. I am happy to see you now." He said.

"What did my father and grandma do?" Harry asked. 

"They don't want me to meet you and they said that you don't want to meet me either." 

Harry shook his head. "That is not true. I always wanted you to come back to us."

His grandmother had told him about his grandfather's plans, but Harry wanted to give him a chance or it wouldn't be fair. 

"I am glad to hear that. I missed you a lot." He said. 

"Me too." Harry smiled. 

Harry looked forward to speaking to his grandfather after such a long time. Both went to sit in his small garden outside his room. 

"So you want to become a ruler?" He asked. 

"Yes."

"How is it going?" 

"Good, so far." Harry nodded. 

"It's going to be a difficult road."

"I know," Harry said. 

"But I am sure you will succeed." He assured him. 

"How can you be so sure?" Harry asked. 

"It's just a feeling. Your grandmother must have already told you that I wanted you to help me rule. To be my successor. That is because I saw those qualities in you. The qualities of a great ruler."

"I don't want to be your successor. I want to be a ruler here." Harry wanted to make that clear. He loved his grandfather, but not his decisions. 

"I know and I honor your choice. I still want you to know that my offer is still open. But if you to continue on this path I wish you success."

He seemed sincere, and it made him confused. Was he supporting his decision? 

"And if you need any help or advice, I want you to know I am here despite what your father or Irene says." He added.