-9-

⚠️TW/ Blood⚠️
Hi- This book is almost one year old! I want to start writing in it more, I have a lot planned for this story after all!

"GRAHH"
My hands instinctively go to grab the knife out of my leg but I have to keep running. I start running again, slightly slower with the knife now logged in my leg.

While I run all I can think of is my parents, all the memories I have with them and all of the things they tought me. I spot an ally way I can run down, it won't do much but buy me enough time to pull the knife out of my leg.

I quickly duck into the ally and a few turns later I have enough space to grab hold of the knife, before I pull it out I cover my mouth with my hand. Carefully I pull the knife out of my lower leg, I yell into my hand over the sharp pain and continue to run down the ally.

As I emerge from the ally and look at my surroundings I notice that this is the street rumored to have healers, They could help with my leg!

I run down the street towards where the house should be, they live at the very bottom of the street. I constantly look behind me ready for my assassin to emerge from the ally.

As I get closer to the house he seems to have left me alone but just to make sure I keep looking back. Once I'm one house away from the healers I start to slow down, I look behind me one more time and now there is a masked man running towards me. I speed up.

He tackles me to the ground and spins me to face him, his mask has a smile drawn on it with a black marker. He mumbles something but all I can think of is trying to get out of his grasp.

Dream's POV

I sat there listening to parts of his story, I had to pice things together as he was too upset to talk about certain parts. He finished his story with who was chasing him, he skipped the part about who died and how but now looking at his bleeding leg, I'm guessing they got stabbed whomever they were.

I sat there whipping his tears and trying to help him calm down, he doesn't have the documents- So that means I have to look for this 'Kozu' person now. I can't let George go though, Wilbur wants him dead for having the audacity to steal from him. But if I could bring him Kozu, maybe he would let George live.

"Look George-" I tense up knowing I shouldn't have used his name "How did you know that" he said in a shockingly stern tone. "I'm going to need you to tell me where Kozu is" I decide to avoid the question griping onto a knife on my belt.

"Why do you-" his eyes light up "You- you're one of the assassins from- from that place" his eyes linger on my mask then fall closed "I should have guessed, Kozu would never let any of his lowers wear anything like that" "What do you mean low-" in one sudden push I was on my back "What-" as I opened my eyes I could see him running towards the building in front of us.

If he gets through there I won't be able to chase him! I jolt onto my feet and fling myself at him "Don't make this hard on yourself!" I yell at him as our bodies collide. But instead of falling onto him I feel my back on the ground "Let me go!" He yells at me griping at my hands "Not until I have the files!" I yell back. I sway our bodies until I'm on top of him again.

"Don't do that agai-" I'm cut off by the sudden rock lunged at my face "Ughh!" I groan "That was uncalled for!" "So was you tackling me!" He retorts. I pull him off of the ground by his shirt.

"If you just tell me this can all end! I don't want to have to kill you but if you're going to be this difficult, I might not get that choice!" I scream at him "Let- me- go" he gasped between breaths "Its hard to- breath" he grabs onto my hand with weak strength "I'm not letting you distract me again!"