-5-

Hey! Sorry I took a while to update, I've been really sick. But that's not going to stop me from writing now! Enjoy~

As I spun him to face me everything stoped for a second. The look of fear in his eyes was unrivaled, his seemingly heightened sences, and his... "wow" I mumbled only loud enough for me to hear. "W-what do you want from me now?!" He yelled at me. I was taken aback by the fear in his voice and the wording Wilbur only sent me so.. what does he mean by that? I wondered. "There is nothing else you can take from me, I-I won't help you again!" He looked at my mask for only a moment and I noticed how his brown eyes shone in the light. Against my feelings I just sat there on top of him, just looking at him.

He stared right at my mask his gaze softening every few seconds "what do you mean?" I wonder out loud. A look of surprise and disgust claimed his face "really? After everything Kozu did to me!" He started to push against my body "you're just one of his assassins, only in it for the money!" Tears started to fall from his deep brown eyes. I pinned him down harder noticing I was losing my focus "look, I don't know who Kozu is but he sounds like a douche. And I don't get payed for what I do!" I snap at him. He looks back at me with surprise and fear plastered across every part of his face "w-what" he pauses for a moment "you- you don't work for Kozu.?. but- but you're such a fast assassin how could you not know him?" He asked me as more tears started to fall from his eyes. Seeing him cry makes me feel cold, "You-you could have helped them if you were there!" George states bringing his arms up to his eyes "save who?.." I decided to ask although my mouth was starting to taste bitter. "Just kill me!" he yells out suddenly as more tears fall "what.." my eyes widen in surprise.

I've never heard someone want to die before "I can't offer anyone anything! I'm useless. I couldent- I couldn't even save" he looked to a necklaces I didn't notice before "I couldn't even save them..". I looked at the necklaces noticing it was a oval silver locket, it had lovely vine designs all over it with little flowers on them, even swirling up and around the chain slightly. I'm guessing the photos inside were of his parents or close friends. I've only ever seen my grandmother wear a locket, but I know that couples used to get them for one another as a sign of love before everything went to hell.

"Why do you want to die?" I ask turning my attention away from the lovely memories of before, with warmth and light before everything turned cold and dim. He tightened his grip on the locket "I'm of no use here, at least if I die I would be able to see them again" he opened his glossy eyes and looked to my mask. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a mask on and that I wasint an assassin, or that any of this ever happened! "Wanna talk about it?.." I asked stupidly "why not..". I noticed I was still on top of him and to my delight it seemed the best way for me to listen and keep an eye on him, was to hold him. I pulled him onto my chest and sat crisscross in the middle of the street, I'm not supposed to be doing this- unsurely I moved my hand to wipe some of his tears but it feels wrong to see him cry and not do anything.

I'm going to do all of the backstory in one chapter and then some drama in the next! So in other words this is a three part chapter! Sorry that its shorter but the reason I'm not putting it here is because it would get too long.

689 words