-2-

Sorry I left it at a weird point! Hope you enjoy the new chapter

Once we were almost back to the apartment buildings a loud gunshot whent off redirecting our attention to what we know as Wilbur's gun, it was in the direction of our "headquarters" a small house where Techno (one of the best assassins in the area) assigns targets and other missions. You can tell its Wilbur's gun by the sound, Wilbur doesn't use the standard gun in the "group" or even the area. It once belonged to someone very close to him. We tend not to talk about our pasts.

Without a second thought all three of us were on our way to the building "what if Wilbur or Techno are hurt!" Sapnap suddenly yells slowing down slightly "well I for one would like to know sooner rather than later" I yell back with a little fear evident in my tone.

"Dang it!" We hear as we get closer to the small house "that sounds like-" "Wilbur! Are you ok?!" A6d was cut off by the only other person who hangs in the area "Techno what happened?" I ask with urgency in my voice Wilbur was the one to answer "he took all our files! Every profile we have, every document-" Wilbur calm down" Techno said in a calm but loud voice "how can I calm down when everything I've built up- everything I've worked so hard for, is about to be torn down!"Wilbur spat back at Techno holding the last of the papers he saved up to his chest "we need to find him and get our documents back" He spoke in a low tone standing up and looking at me "you have a new target Dream" "why does Dream get to have a target all to himself?!!" Sapnap whined "he is one of the best assassins in our group is he not?" Wilbur looked to Sapnap with a blank expression but you could hear the anger in his voice "r-right" Sapnap stumbled realizing now was not a good time to joke.

"I'll find him Wilbur! What did he look like..?" Realizing we hadint seen the encounter Wilbur looked to Techno as if asking for assistance "uhh.. he had brown hair and, ermm... jeans with a blue shirt on" Techno stated unsurely "Oh! And white clout goggles" he stated this time certain "clout goggles? What are those?" A6d spoke up from behind me "white thick rimmed sunglasses" Techno sighd rolling his eyes.

-----

Not long after we started picking up broken glass, leftover papers, and a few other things everyone who was out came rushing over to the small house. Anyone who stayed at the apartments was already there with us. Fundy was one of the first people to rush back from watch "What happened!?" he practically yelled at Sapnap with concern in his voice "yeah, we heard the gun shot all the way in the 3rd sector" Skeppy (a smaller but fast assassin) spoke up twisting his wrist out of the grasp of the slightly taller boy who I'm guessing dragged him here "the 3rd sector? That's almost 4 towns over!" A6d spoke in a confused tone "Wilbur's gun isn't exactly quiet" Techno said with a bit of a giggle to his voice.

-----

Once we had cleaned everything up Wilbur started to strut over to me "yeah Will?" I asked knowing he had his gaze set on me "Dream" he spoke stern and stoped closer to me than normal "I need that boy dead" he leaned close to my ear putting emphasis on the need "and if you can't kill him then take the documents back and bring him to me" backing away from me he offered a small grin and turned to talk with Techno "yes Wilbur" I muttered to myself.

I can't let him down!

Ello, ello! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Its a bit short and came out later than I would have liked but I still enjoyed wrighting it! Sorry for spelling mistakes as well, I will try my best to go and fix them!

686 words