Greetings

Hi there! Are you ready for the class today? Oh, Before I start. I want to introduce myself to all of you My name is Dafhna but my friends called me Dafie. I learn hangul and japanese words. And I am a Kpoper *.*  Omo! My bias is Luhan (even he is not already an exo member) But I like exo too I also love Big Bang, Got7, BTS and so many others.I am a friendly girl and I'm willing to accept any request from to all of you Please enjoy my book

Preface

This book is for people who are interested in Korean made quick and easy to learn Korean.Hangul was created scientifically.The characters are easy for anyone to learn.

The Hangul Characters are combined into blocks,each one representing a single sylable.Each sylable must start with a consonant,although the iung (ㅇ) is silent in the initial position.

The alphabet may appear complicated,but it is actually easy to learn, Trust me.Once you are familiar with the characters, looking up the words in dictionary becomes easy!

When speaking Korean, you use formal or informal words and phrases,depending on the status of the person to whom you are talking.For example,you generally use informal speech to children and formal speech to older people.It is better to err by being to formal rather than showing disrespect.However,Koreans do not expect foreingers to be fluent and will usually excuse minor mistakes (I noticed it because I lived in South Korea 3 years). I will write so many sentence in this book.This will increase your skills of Korean Proficiency.I expect to many people throughout this book easy to learn Korean and fulfill the dream in Korea.

Thanks. Please Vote for me

Dafie ❤