Title of Death

Jake didn't completley understand what was going on. First Percy and Leo were killed, the camp found found the lake to be poisonous, along with the fire Leo walked himself into. Now, his girlfirend and her friends were missing.

"Jake! Jake, please! Help me! Please, Jake!" The voice filled his mind and got louder and louder until he realized who was speaking to him.

Aria.

He followed the sound of her voice until suddenly he saw a girl and a boy, both with a smirk on their faces.

"Ah. Here he is. Just who we need. Xander," the girl stated, looking Jake directly in his eyes. "Get him."

Instantly, he felt a sharp pain to his head, and he collapsed onto the ground
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Children, you and your friends are in grave danger. Sadly, you were the only two we could protect," the alpaca stated to the two siblings, as he frowned at them with an anxious expression.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Aria!" Lucy called, summoning the brainwashed brunette to her.

"Yes?"

"We have a... Surprise for you. A bit of a.. Payment, should I put it," the young leader stated, smirking at the door.

Aria nodded, and suddenly a boy walked in. They had no idea who each other, which made Lucy's plan so perfect.

"Aria, meet Jake," the ever silent Mason stated, lifting his chin up high with a clearly evil look on his face.

"Hello, Jake. I'm-" Aria started, but was cut off by Mason.

"Jake..... Kill her."

Suddenly, the dark haired boy attacked his past girlfriend, piercing her abdomen with the sword he hid behind his back.

Aria's eyes softened, looking down at the wound and back at Jake. She collapsed.

"Jake..." She whispered, and then, with a plunge of his sword into her heart, Ariala Blakely, was dead.

Applause was heard from Lucy and Mason.

"Great work, Jake, if I do say so myself. Now come along, we have more work for you to do."

And with Mason's words, Jake pulled his sword from Aria's heart, and followed them out the door he entered.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"No. No. No! This can't be happening! Gods, what do we do! She can't die! Not like this! It isn't her time!"

Alayna screamed and cried, as she watched the vision of her friend dying, by the hands of new blood, and the one person Aria had ever loved.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Jake!"

"Yes, masters?" The child of Death asked, with a blank stare on his face.

"Find Ally. And kill her. Along with Claire. They don't seem to be accepting their changes. So, their deaths must come sooner than expected," Lucy stated, narrowing her eyes at him.

The boy nodded, and marched off to find the two girls. Little did he know, only one, would he succeed in killing.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"What do you mean you couldn't protect the others? Where's our dad?!"
Rose yelled, anger spreading across her face.

The alpaca sighed, and turned away, with one sentence escaping his mouth.
"Take them to the vision room."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Lucy and Mason's new assassin, after searching for about an hour in the large house, finally found his next two targets.

"Jake? What are you doing here? Where's Aria?" Ally asked, her eyes widening as she saw the boy enter.

With a blank stare into his once friends' eyes, Jake said the last thing he would ever live to say.

"Dead." Jake's already bloodstained sword then beheaded the child of Zeus, and Claire Winterfell stood up.

"THIS IS FOR ARIA AND ALLY!" She screamed at him, fear rising in her chest as she took his sword, from his hands, and plunged it into his heart.

Hades youngest son, Jake Summers, died, the same way he killed Aria.

Claire burst into tears as she backed away from the sword. Shaking and panicked, Claire's hand rose up and covered her mouth as she screamed and cried.

Magic, Death, and Lightning, were dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, guys! It's me, @supernerd12 a.k.a. @musical.gamer.15, and you are probably extremely mad at me.

I wrote this for 'Ally,' because she asked me to, and I have experience with killing off characters.

Aria Blakely, being my main OC, was easy to kill off.

Having already died in a short story I wrote for school, this was simple to me.

For the other two, I wasn't sue how exactly to kill them off for the author. But hey, they're dead now, what can I do?

BY THE WAY, we do have characters coming in eventually..... Let's bring in more #Wulian.... Shall we?