The Betrayal

Ally quickly covered her necklace, knowing what was happening. Then in the distance she saw another thing glowing. It was gold and coming off of Aria, her eyes. Then Jason's coin started to glow golden. He quickly tightened his hand over it. Then down below Ally noticed that Rose's hair was glowing gold. Ally was waiting for something of Benny's to glow, but there was nothing. Jason saw her whisper something.
"Nico, how could you?" Aria asked sadly.
"Aria, close your eyes I don't want anything to happen to you." Nico said calmly. Aria closed her eyes tightly. Then Nico fell to the floor, his skull necklace was glowing a bright gold.
"Oh," Persephone said. "Maybe it wasn't two Aphrodite. Maybe it was one Zeus, Jupiter, Hecate, Aphrodite, and...Oh yes...Hades. Opps," She said like a teenager did something bad on purpose.
Ally looked at Nico, his hand was over his ring. Hewwo was looking down at Rose.
"I'm so sorry, Rose." Nico whispered while looking down at her. Jason looked down too, and to see the sight of Rose dying.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Benny was running. Like not jogging. Running. Running for his life. The bark of Cerberus was even louder in real life. Hades was at Benny's heels, it didn't help that Hades had a flaming whip. And every few steps he took his back was Flaming. All of the running. Just for Rose's freedom.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Persephone wish she had left when she had the chance.
"Well, Persephone the part I don't get is why did you put Jason and I up here, when obviously we know what your going to do. To be honest it would have been smart to put us down there but know that I'm up here might as well tell Aria, Jason, and maybe Nico what your doing." Ally completed with a cheesy smile on her face.
Persephone looked dumbfounded. She had moved Nico into Aria's cage.
"Or," Ally continued." You could tell everyone why they're here."
Persephone started slamming her head against the wall.
"Okay, I guess I will then." Ally still was talking." So, You, Persephone, want us 'special' demigods to come here so you can drain all of the 'God' part out of us, so we'll just be humans, and use all of the power for yourself. Isn't that right?" Ally was smart. She knew every trick of every god/goddess.
Persephone stared at her. "How?"
"I know some people." Ally said with a smile.
"But, the plan, how did you know?"
" Oh, let's just say Hera hates me for a reason."