Argo II

Leo looked up at Annabeth who was standing over him.
"Yes?" Leo said.
"What are you doing?"
"Telling Jason that Piper and another random girl is here."
Leo looked back into the message, " Umm, Jason?"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Rose shook her head. She heard Jason and told Benny to go find him.
"Hi, I'm Rose. And you are?" Rose asked the kid in the message.
"Oh, I'm Leo and single."
Rose's hair turned a dark brown and her face was straight. Like '-_-'.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Annabeth went downstairs to Piper's room. She saw Piper sitting on her bed looking at her dagger, and she saw the other girl on the floor reading a book. Annabeth walked over to the girl and took her book.
"Hmm, The Art of War?" Annabeth questioned.
Piper walked over, took the book and gave it back to Claire.
"Annabeth, this is Claire." Piper told Annabeth. Claire got up and walked up to the deck. She saw Leo talking on an Iris message. She walked up behind him.
"Hey." Claire said as she walked by.
"CLAIRE!" Rose said from the other side."Claire, have you seen Ally, Aria or Jason?"
"No, I haven't. Why?"
"Well, they all have gone missing. We can't use an Iris message either. They all disappeared. Jason yesterday. Aria two days ago. And Ally three." Rose said as she put her hair in a bun.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
There was a weird noise in the distance. Ally yelled for help.
"Ally...Is that you?"Aria's voice echoed from a distance.
"Aria?"
Then there was a huge gust of wind. Some one has just walked in. Then Ally's lightning bolt necklace started to light up the room. She was at the end of a square room with three prison cells. Ally was in the one across from the door, Aria was to her left, and Jason was to her right. Then there was a lady, in her twenties, she was with a teenage boy. The lady had medium dark brown hair and she was wearing a silky red robe. The boy was really all deal and mysterious, the only thing that Ally saw of him was a skull ring.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hazel and Frank came up behind Leo and Claire. Both of them had their mouths open. No one was on the screen anymore.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ally didn't notice that the floor was black glass and in there was two prison cells. One of them had weird blue hair, like she was sad. And the other was a young man. But their cells were sound proof.
The lady looked down."Ha, looks like we're ready, Nico"

A/N:MWAHAHAHA, Am I turning into Rick? But comment in the Comments if you want more and do you like the story so far? Anyways Peace out and Laterz ;D.