Chapter 12 - Knight in a Glamorous Attire

3rd Person's POV:

The demon's eyes lightened up, looking down below it, the beast saw that it was not alone.

It was accompanied by four beastmen whom it knew was on the side of the good and light.

Blizzard: That thing is huge!

Max: Don't compliment it, you'll gather all of it's attention to you!

Max shouted but in a whispered tone, they were trying their best into not being detected.

The monster had already seen them yes, but they aren't sure if it knows their intentions yet.

Max: Just keep yourselves steady... Don't move until the beast decides to leave.

Blizzard: Got it...

As max slowly slid himself next to the other beastmen, the beast lifted it's arms, summoning a huge sword.

It swung it's blade right at them making blizzard react quickly but at the same time in a panicky manner.

Blizzard: Ohhh!!! Geeez!!! AHHH!

Blizzard rose both of his hands up front creating a huge wall made out of extremely solid ice.

It surrounded them in a circle protecting them from all angles and from the beast's attempts in attacking them.

Blizzard held his hands up high to maintain the hardness of the ice, one distraction and the ice will be softer than an ice cream.

Max: How did it detect us?!

Zeus: You were moving earlier.

Max: No.. Uni-beasts aren't this much of a hostile being.

Zeus: I think that type of uni-beast you're referring to is dead billions of years ago max.

Shadow: Max's right, uni-beasts have bad senses, there's no way they could've felt max that fast and easy... Something's enhancing them.

Zeus: Hah! So you're taking his side?.

Shadow: I'm not picking anyone's side zeus, I'm just saying max is right.

Zeus: Then what else do you call that?!

Blizzard: Guys! I don't think it's a good time to argue, my ice c-cant t-t-take it a-a-anymore!!

Blizzard fell down to both of his knees with his hands still rose up, his ice kept on reforming but couldn't fully regenerate with all the constant smashing of the uni-beasts with it's blade.

The beast rose it's blade high up and fully sliced the ice into two.

Blizzard: Uwooahgh! whoah!

Zeus shadow dodged the incoming blade while max grabbed blizzard in his neck and dragged him away, all of them successfully dodging.

But dodging isn't enough, now that the uni-beast had detected all of them, it tried to swung its blade at max,

Max equipped his gauntlets on and grabbed the blade by it's sharp tip.

(Max's New Weapon - Warfists of Peace)

Max: Got you!

Max held the blade tightly and lifted the uni-beast with two hands.

Blizzard: Awesome!

Max: Haaah!

He threw the beast as far as he could away from them, the beast landed on the collapsed building, dust and violent shaking erupted and surrounded them all at once.