Chapter 23 - The Temple of Powers

3rd Person's POV:

Lian led the beastmen back in his office, snapping his fingers, the room began to transform into a meeting soundproof room.

"Hey I thought we were going to save the world?" Blizzard asked his excitement then faded.

Lian: Yes blizzard, but we need to discuss about the current problem we'll be facing first understand?

Blizzard: Understood.

Lian: Lovely, now please all of you take a seat.

Lian summoned forth a remote, clicking it's power button a holographic text followed by pictures appeared on the walls.

Lian: The temple of powers... As you can see here in these pictures, some of these I hope you're familiar of...

Blizzard's eyes turned towards the picture of fursenburg.

Blizzard: Only fursenburg's familiar to me.. I don't know about the rest.

Lian: How about you zeus? Does anything other than fursenburg looks familiar to you?

Zeus: Hmm... Not really.

Lian: Shadow?

Shadow: Mhm.

Shadow only shrugged.

Lian's eyes turned to max, hoping he could at least recognize some of the other realms presented in front of them.

Max: Hmm... Fursenburg, I already know the place... Of course I've been there before but that picture here...

He pointed next to the image of fursenburg.

Max: Is that... Ridinariyo?

Lian: Correct! I knew you'll be able to recognize it.

Blizzard: What's ridinariyo?

Lian: this is the temple of fire, all the abilities, skills that are related to this specific element comes from the realm of ridinariyo.

Blizzard: Oh... Cool.

Zeus: Interesting...

Shadow: Mhm.

Max: But I don't understand, why are you showing this to us lian?

Lian: Because these are the realms that we'll be needing to protect in order to save their power.

Blizzard: Uhm.. Forgive me I may have missed a few discussions or chapter but what happens when we fail to protect these realms?

Max: Bliz-

Lian: I'm glad you asked blizzard! These realms are the main bodies of powers, which means if one were to be destroyed, be ceased to exist or corrupted, we will lose that specific elements therefore making people unable to fight with that same element.

Blizzard: Ohh.... Now I get it.

Blizzard only smiled at lian, the male recognized his grin.

Lian: You're still not getting it aren't you?

Blizzard: What? Of course i- yeah I still don't get it.

Lian: These realms are the very main core of mystical and unique powers, fire, darkness, lightning, pure strength, ice, each of those said elements has it's own respective realms, if one were destroyed or corrupted, we will lose the use of that specific elements making us vulnerable to certain enemy attacks, got that?

Blizzard: Ohhh!!! Yeah! I get it now.

Max: So if we lose another realm let's say.. Lightning?