Chapter 22 - Customization

3rd Person's POV:

Back in the palace, lian couldn't sleep thinking of how that kiss zeus gave him made him feel that good.. Or perhaps it made him feel too good.

He rubbed his thumb on his lips as the same scene from earlier kept on looping from his mind.

Not only is that everything is forgiven but that kiss made his heart skip a beat, he couldn't think of anything else.

Then suddenly, something hit him, he immediately bolted out of bed, his heart beating faster than before.

Lian: I'm getting nervous again... But why? We're already in good condition again... But something's worrying me.

He gulped as he looked into his window, he saw the light of the moon glistening and shining on his nearby mirror.

Slowly approaching to the mirror, he saw his reflection, he was red as a rose, no, he was even more red than a rose, his eyes were slightly squinted making his vision a bit blurry.

Lian: No... What is this I'm feeling... I can't... Is that even possible? My mind is being filled with lusty thoughts... I can't have them... At least not now.

His thought were clouding his way of thinking making him lose focus and keeping him from stopping on thinking of that same scene over and over.

Now with the scene looping on his mind accompanied by blizzard, max and shadow, his heart beated rapidly making him red as a tomato.

He soon sat down on the edge of the bed, slowly dozing off, as his eyes slowly shut, the scene slowly faded away until it finally left and made him sleep in peace...

-- The Next Morning --

"GAAAAAH!" Blizzard shouted at the top of his lungs accidentally waking up shadow and max.

Max: Keep it down there will ya blizzard? It's hard being woken up with your shrill of a voice!

Blizzard: Sorry... Guess I just had a nightmare.

Shadow: You still have nightmares?

Blizzard: Yeah! What about it?!

Shadow: Mhm.

Blizzard's eyes turned to the empty bed space in where zeus should be at the moment.

Blizzard: Hey... Zeus' still gone?

Shadow: Wonder where he is at right now...

Max stretched his arms and feet before getting out of bed.

Max: Geez, it's hard sleeping with an annoying alarm clock.

Blizzard: I said I was sorry.

Max: It's fine, let's just prepare for the day.

Blizzard: Right.

After the beastmen's morning routine, they headed out of the inn and made their way to the palace where they expect lian should be right now.

But before they could even step foot into the stairs they were greeted by rune and totem.

Rune: Masters... Please come with us.

Max felt a bit uncomfortable with them addressing him as "master"

Max: Uhm, you could tone down the formality, you can call me max.

Shadow: Same with me, I'm okay being called as shadow.

Blizzard: Yeah, even for me this is all so weird, we're not Royalty or anything, so being called blizzard is definitely fine for me.