If I am??

Tae: " Good Evening, Mr.Joon ?? "..…

Joon: yes

Tae: Sir I'm Kim Taehyung, I called    and  ask to join to art class..

Joon: Okkk... Now I remember you... Please sit... here’s our admission ... pls fill it....You can joint to our elder students’ class...since you are in their age... but we’ll teach you from basic... our elder students will also help you....

Tae: ok sir...thank you....

Tae handover the filled application to Mr.Joon

Joon: Please come with me.. I will introduce you to the class..

(There are 5 elder students and they are Mr.Joon's students since their childhood, everyone were popular, talented artists in their college )

 Mr.Joon open the class door and entered with Tae

Joon : everyone....we have new mate for the class... Mr. kim Taehyung ..

(Every one turns their heads and smile ) 

Heseok: ohhh... Taehyung ... you are here......

Joon: I assume all of you are already know him…

Tae:( smiled) yes.. sir....we studied at same college…and Jimin is my best friend.......

Joon:  okk then they are my elder class students but one is absent today... you will meet him next week...

Joon turn his head to Jimin

Joon : Jimin pls help your friend and explain the stuff he need to bring .... pls share your paints and brushes with him for today...

 again Mr.Joon turns to Taehyung

Joon : From next week..first hour I’m teaching u techniques and after that session you can come here to practice it...

Mr.Joon left the class

Jimin: Tae come here... why didn’t you told me?? …I never thought you join here when you ask about the class... you jerk…. I will explain the things you need to bring ....

Tae wink and walks toward Jimin's table ... but suddenly he stop

Tae: woha.... Starry night, Van Gogh.. my favourite... who did this... ???

Jin: it’s our Jk’s panting... he is the youngest in our class..  but eldest from painting ....

Jimin: ( laugh ) that's true... sorry but JK haven't come today... surely that idiot might busy with his bungee jumping stuff...

Tae: bungee jumping ... it’s very scaring...

Jimin : yes for us... not for him....that jerk enjoy it very much...

Tae: Jiminaa..whose JK??  I’ve never heard his name, is he study at our college??

Jimin: no... he is going to Busan Art College...and lives in Busan... not in Deagu....

Tae: ohhooo that's why I don't know  him... okk.. ohoo..Jiminha tell me what i need to bring for class.. i will write down...

Next week @ Art class

Joon: ok taehyung ....now you can go elder class and practice ....

Tae collect his stuff and enter to the elder class...there were 3 people

Tae : Good Morning Jin and Jiminha….what's up????

Jin, Jimin turns theirs head and greet back

Jin: good morning Tae

Jimin: good morning Tae………come here…how about your first lesson??

But 3rd person didn’t talk or raise his head, and Tae noticed him

Tae pov: hmmmm…..who is that...

Tae walk towards the 3rd person and stand in front of him, still person  haven't notice Tae is there, he is too focused on his painting

Tae: Hey.... are you.. JK??

Person heard voice from his behind and turn his head

if i am…?