Our bedroom!!

JK put his phone down and opened his apartment door……He saw Tae stand front ….JK was shocked and couldn’t speak a one word…..Tae sided JK from his hand and entered the apartment…..JK stayed still…….

Tae: lock that door and come…are you going to hold that door….

JK locks the door and turns to Tae…….Tae seated on sofa and looks around then looks at JK….

Tae: Are you still single??

JK nodded

JK: But how…how do you know I’m here??

Tae: your mother…..I went to your home…

JK: But you just sent your graduation pic….

Tae: It was last week…I didn’t send it….actually why should I send it..you didn't even tell me when you graduate…

JK looks down……

Tae: but I’m not like you ….I didn't send it cuz I was busy coming back to see you….

Still JK didn’t raise his head…..

Tae: I’m hungry………

JK raised his head…….

JK: Come, I will cook and let’s have dinner early……

JK walked to the kitchen and Tae followed him…..JK started to prepare a meal and Tae sat in a chair next to him. He was watching JK’s moves…there was awkward silence between them….

JK: okk..meal ready…let’s eat…

JK brought the food to table…Tae helped him without telling or asking anything……

They started to eat…..

JK: Did your parents know you came??

Tae: no

JK: So where are you gonna stay??

Tae: here……..

Tae: I got 2 weeks vacation till our orchestra's next show…..

JK: you know Mr.Joon and Jin move to America too

Tae: I visited them from time to time……

JK: Jiminha and Min……

Tae: they live together in Busan….I visited them before coming here….. I know about everyone except you…….

Tae stopped eating and stood from the table……