sleep with me

JK patted Tae’s head from his other hand till Tae fell asleep….but a few minutes later Tae opened his eyes……..

JK: what???? sleep….

Tae: can’t……

JK: why??

Tae: I wanna go pee…..

JK: OK….

JK raised Tae’s head and got up from bed……and slowly lifted up Tae and carried him in bridle style…

Tae: Put me down..put me down…..

JK: don’t you wanna pee??

Tae: I want……

JK: then???

Tae: I will walk……

JK: in this situation…?? I will carry you to the washroom……

Tae: but……

JK: What but… we both have same-thing……(with a smirk) why do you have something different??…then I should see that……

Tae: If I’m not in pain… I know how I show what I have……but now all I want is to pee…

JK carried Tae to Washroom and seated him………

JK: Tell me after you finish…..

Tae: why?? don’t you stay to see what I have???

JK smiled….and walked out from washroom

JK: tell me after you finish….don’t walk ok…..

He stayed outside till Tae called him and carried him again to bed..Tae put his hands around Jk’s neck…..JK slowly put Tae on bed but Tae didn’t release his hands from Jk’s neck…..

JK: release your hands……

But Tae didn’t release them and stared at JK……..JK got nervous and tried to avoid Tae’s eyes…

JK: Tae….

Tae released his hands………

Tae: sleep with me…….

JK: what!!

JK pov: jeezzz….. why is he giving me this much tension……clam down JK….clam down…he didn’t mean that……

Tae: why…don’t you wanna sleep?? Are you going to stay awake till morning….

JK: I'm a little bit sleepy…but it’s ok…I can stay….

Tae: lay next to me…….come…..

JK: But if I fall asleep..I may kick you while I sleep..I have that habit….I can’t hurt you in this situation……

Tae: It's better than mine…lay here….

JK: What's yours???

Tae dead glanced at JK…..JK quickly laid next to Tae and turned to his side…..

Tae: I’m so sleepy…. I can’t hold that…..

JK: It's due to painkillers….close your eyes…….

Tae closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep quickly….JK set alarm for 5.00am and closed his eyes………..

@5.00AM……

Jk open his eyes due to the alarm vibration and saw Tae’s sleepy head on his chest…he raised his head and realized..Tae sleeps over his body…..