are you having fun with these things........

JK:............

Tae: come on JK... I'm not going to eat you.. You have to help me....

Tae took his phone and show some conversation.......This girl followed me on insta and and text me....read this...

Tae give his phone to JK

??: hi

Tae: Hi..am I know You???

??: noooo..but I was searching for you.....

Tae: wow.. now you found me....

??: yah... I saw to you at Plazza.... several times..... and looking for u.. now I found your IG profile........

Tae: sooooooooo

??:Can I meet you??.. I like to talk with you.........

Tae: sure.....but I'm lives in Busan now.......

??: what??? no matter... I will come to meet you dr......

Tae: and she is here at station.......see she have her photos with her boyfriend in IG and still try to flirt with me............

JK: if she have Bf.. why you try to flirt back...

Tae: let's have some fun... come with me.. there she is..........

They went to the Station cafeteria are with the girl......Tae seated corner table and girl quickly sit next to him....JK sit in front of them.......

Tae(stand): I will order something....... stay here.........

Tae went...........

??: hi I'm Jenny... are you Taehyung's friend

JK: yah... I'm his friend....

Tae came with food but he didn't sit at the chair he seated before.. he sit next to JK....

Girl seem to be little bit suprized...

Tae: Soo... Jenny.....I'm happy to meet you......ahaaa... I saw a puppy in your IG photos....what's his name??

Jenny: that's my baby...MOMO.... if you like him.. I will bring him next time....he is sooo cute... and you know..........

Jenny start to talk about MOMO nonstop........Tae listen to her few minutes and interrupt her with blank face....

Tae: and he have 4 legs and tail.........

JK going to split his drink with smile.. he hold it forcefully...and kick Tae's leg....

Tae turns to JK....

Tae: Honey...ohooo what's happened....

JK: what???

Tae took a tissue and bend to JK's face and wipe his lips area...

Tae: still this baby cannot drink without split......

JK kick his leg again to say stop..... but Tae wipe his Lips slowly........

Tae: noww... ok.........ahaaaa jenny....what you said lastly.......

Jenny try to talk again.. but Tae interrupt her again.......and turn to JK

Tae: JK can you bring me a another cake slide.....

JK was there like no I don't... but he can't refuse Tae's eyes and he went to the counter.....and Jenny start to chat with Tae...Jenny try to touch the Tae's hand.. while talking...... but she noticed... he didn't even listen to her and he stares at counter........he is stares at JK.........