Just a soft start

After a few minutes Tae opened the washroom door and came out…..Jk heard Tae’s sound and turned his chair while talking to Tae…..

JK: aha….why you taking this……….

JK couldn’t complete his sentence after he saw Tae and he gulped while looking at Tae…….

Tae came out from the washroom while humming a song and took the towel from bed, he looked at JK while wrapping the towel around his waist….

Tae saw Jaw drop JK and talk to him….

Tae: what??

JK: what?? aha nothing…..just dress-up…quickly…….

JK turned again to his desktop and tried to play the game…but he couldn’t pay attention…..

Tae again started to humming and stood in-front of the mirror, he looked at JK through the mirror…….he saw JK punching his own thighs slowly without playing….

Tae smiled and talked to JK

Tae: JK

JK didn’t turn but answered

JK: yah…..

Tae: release your tension….

JK turn his chair and looked at Tae, he saw Tae looking at him through mirror…Tae again talked to JK

Tae: come..or I will…

Tae couldn’t even complete the sentence…….JK quickly back hugged Tae and put his face on Tae’s shoulder…….they looked at each other through the mirror……

Tae: I feel your heartbeat from my back but my butts feel something harder…..

JK whispered: I couldn’t hold it…..

Tae smiled…..and whispered…….

Tae: I love to tease you…….

JK kissed Tae’s neck and lifted him from his waist then threw him to the bed……

JK: Then I will show you..Teased JK….

JK jumped to bed and sat on top of Tae, Jk’s eyes ran through Tae’s body…..

Tae: don’t eye fucking me….

JK smiled and bent to Tae , he grabbed Tae’s shoulder and started to shake him…..

JK: Tae…..Tae……

Tae: what…what….don’t shake me….