cuz you both are boys??

Tae: you will kill the person if I tell you…

JK: just tell me

Tae: I will… after you give the painting to meeeee……

JK with an angry face: OKKK…..

Tae: Okk I have to go back to the exhibition.. others may be waiting for me…..

Tae: I’m leaving…..are you also coming…….

JK: noooI will come later…go and stay with Jiminha… okk……

Tae went back and joined to others……..

JK came back when they were ready to get into the bus….

JK: Are you guys leaving now…..

Jimin: yah….will see ya in Saturday

JK: where’s tae

Jin: He went to find you….he doesn't  need to travel to Daegu again. He can go home with you……….

JK: ahaaaaaa…..OK…I will find him….He might went to the painting room….

JK ran to the painting room…. before he entered the room… JK heard Tae’s angry voice….JK stopped and opened the door slowly without making noise…….

There was Tae and Suho… Tae grabbed suho from his neck and choked his neck….

Tae: you… listen carefully…as he said… I’m his BF…..how you dare to flirt with me…do you have a death wish…..

JK: Taeeeeee……

Tae turned his head and saw JK, he got off his hand from suho and smiled…..

Tae: here you are…I came to find you…..where’s your phone…..you jerk……..

Tae grabbed from JK’s hand and left the room……..while they were walking…

JK: I never saw you like that….

Tae: he made me angry….

JK: What happened??

Tae: nothing important…….can we leave now???

JK: I have a lecture now….can you wait until I finish it…

Tae: OK…I will stay at the library….can you drop me at the library……….

JK took him to the library and went to lecture…..

Jk came after an hour to pick Tae……he saw… some girls stand around him and looks at books……JK rolled his eyes and talk to Tae

JK: tae let’s go home….

Tae raise his head and saw JK

Tae: okk girls… I have to leave now… see ya later….

JK while walking……

JK: What did you do with those girls…??

Tae: you know you have a fan club???

JK: what??

Tae: ya… they are your fans….they show me your photos from old school magazine….OMG your look……

JK: what!!!….they show you my old pics….thats why you laughing…….but why they show my photos….

Tae: I think that guy I threaten…has spread the news quickly…when they saw me at the library…they quickly came to me and asked about you….