Precious butts

Tae went deep sleep on JK’s shoulder……..

JK: Taetae wake-up….

Tae(with sleepy voice): nah… let me sleep….

JK: wake up we arrived …..you jerk……..

Tae open his sleepy eyes and raise his head……

Tae: we arrived this soon.. I just close my eyes for five second…….

They get off from the cab.. Tae wave and went inside and JK walks to his house….

Next morning………..

@train…. Train was crowded…JK seated and Tae stand in-front of him…Tae could even stand properly….he feel someone touching his butts..

Tae pov:aish…..whose this jerk.. Touching me.... I cannot figure out whose hand doing this.. with the crowd…Let’s see now how touch my butts……..

Tae looks at JK who seated in front of him and sit on JK’s lap…..Tae saw some faces from crowed looks at them suprizely…..

JK(whisper): what are you doing idiot.. stand up now….looks how others look at us…

Tae: soo what… I just protecting my precious butts……someone harass my butts…….

JK: ok you sit here I will stand……

Tae: noooo…. stay seated…what if that jerk.. Touch your butts also…..I cannot risk your butts……

JK couldn’t hold his laugh….Tae stay there until they arrives to Dauge station…they get off from train..

@Art class…. Tae enter to the down stair class for his lessons with Mr.Joon….
but Jin was there…..Jin saw him and sigh to keep silent…..he took a letter from his pocket and put it in Mr.Joons first drawer and left the room…….
after few minutes later Mr.Joon enter to room……….

Mr.Joon: Taehyung… you already came….Sorry I’m little bit late… lets start the lesson.. ahaaaaa wheres my glasses…………

He searching it on his table and then open the drawer…..once he open the drawer…he smiled and took that letter out and put in his pocket……and search again for his glasses………

Mr.Joon: okkk Taehyung… now you can go up stair and practice. More focus on color mixing…..

Tae went to the upstairs and walk directly to the Jin’s table and sit…..

Tae(whisper): he took it….is that love letter!!!!!

Jin wink……

Tae: ahaaa you cheesy……he smiled when he found it……..it’s not first time am I right….