Best lover or Best Friend

JK went to his table and sat… but he didn’t start his paintings…..his phone notification popped….It was Tae

Tae: I just came…. they didn’t talk with me even one word….I try to act normal.. but it’s useless…….I should not come here……

JK stare at the text for few minutes and suddenly he stand, get his bag and talk to jin

JK: I'm leaving now… and will come back…..

Before even Jin answers him, JK left the class……..

Tae at home…his mother didn’t even speak with him since she picked him from the station… when they arrived, Tae tried to speak with father with a smile… but he didn’t even care… Both of them acted as if Tae didn’t exist here……..Tae tried to talk with them a few times and he gave-up and went to his room…..

Tae pov: hmmmm….. I know what they want… they will stay like this until I accept liza….okk…stay like this until you realize the truth one day…..but how can I stay like this until then…..without any one to talk….

Tae took his phone and text JK….Tae wait for JK’s reply

After half an hour…Tae’s notification popped…….

JK: Come to the store near your house….Moon store….

Tae: are you here!!!

JK: hurry……..

Tae quickly got up and ran to the door… before he ran he quickly hid his painting brushes…

Tae’s father blocked the door….

Tae’s father: where are you going???

Tae: appa… I’m going to the store….need to get painting brushes… since you are not letting me go to class… so…I decided to learn by myself….they have painting stuff….

Tae’s father: but you already have good ones……..

Tae: nop.. I forgot them at holmoni’s place… I know you don’t trust me… pls go and check

Tae’s father: wait until I check…..

Tae’s father went to tae’s room to check his baggage and came…

Tae’s father: OKKK

Tae ran outside quickly to the store……he opened the store door and searched for JK….JK waved at him…Tae ran to JK with a smile……

JK: Why did you take so long to come…..

Tae: hmmmm…. they didn’t let me go out without reason…. I hid my painting brushes and told them I have to buy them…. but appa went and checked my baggage to make sure I’m not lying and let me go out….