Chapter 5: Fast-paced progress

Corregidor Girls Academy: Journalism Club Room

Poly is currently in front of the window. As she's viewing the vast wilderness, a certain thought was echoing on her head.

"When I enter the Student Council Office, its already in disarray. Drawers are already opened and papers are scattered everywhere. As if someone searched the area before me."

After the announcement made by Saunders. The news quickly reach to her thanks for her members that observing the feast on that day. She instantly made actions on obtaining more secretive information with intent of finding corruptiom within the student council.

As her trusted member said. This lead Poly to think that something must be brewing in secrecy. The only good news is whoever those that search the area probably doesn't find what they both are looking as the messy room suggest. To avoid doubt, she asked her member to clean the room before leaving.

She relies on her plan B to gain information. By planting some voice recording device in the room. She manage to hear what Luna, Andressa and Josie are talking  which leads her to conclude that Andressa doesn't have any bad intentions on making this drastic decisions.

But the problem still lingers as who are the other party that wants to gain such information. She only wonder in silence as she imagine possible scenarios that can happen if the information leaks to everyone.

"Hayss. I wish this is not as what I thought."

Poly decides not tell it to Andressa as she realize that the President is already stressed on training with the Senshadou-team. Also, she also don't want her to worry to avoid ruining her or the team's performance.

Corregidor Girls Academy: Training grounds

"Fuego!" Luna shouts.

The 10 tanks shoots in a row, hitting their respective targets with great accuracy. Luna smiles on the scene that she witness.

After target practice. The team trains their tanks driving skills by making difficult maneuvers and with the help of Radio operators and Commanders, they practice good tanks formations and movements. Also making stratigic positions for both offense and defense.

It's been several weeks since the day of the announcement and the Corregidor senshadou team improves a lot thanks to combined effort of its leaders. From not even landing a single shot to mastering the art of shooting.

Luna announce a break. The students parks their tanks and as they leave with a smile on their face, the leaders decides to talk to each other.

"What do you think? Is our progress enough to even fight Ooarai?" Andressa ask while eating.

"We really have the skills now. But what we lacking is combat experience." Luna explains.

Josie just eat as she listens to both of them.

"Do you have any idea?" Andressa ask.

"Then, how about we have a practice match?" Josie suddenly suggest.

Luna and Andressa becomes intrigued on Josie's idea.

"How? Thats a good idea." Luna compliments.

"Simple. Lets make it Andressa's team vs your discipline team. Its a 5 vs 5 so its perfect." Josie explains. Luna eyes shines as she become excited. They can finally show the skills of her discipline committee.

But Andressa is concerned.

"Whats the matter?" Luna asked as she sees the serious look of Andressa.