Epilogue

Everyone is now preparing to leave and go back to their respective home. But before that happens, Andressa and others decides to give a proper departure to the school that helps them to achieve victory.

"I guess this is a farewell?" Andressa's sad expression hits Miho.

"What do you mean its a farewell? We going to see each other especially that your team is going to become official." Miho lightens the mood.

"I guess thats true... Hehe."

Andressa hugs Miho which caught her in surprise.

"Miho... everyone... From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for everything."

Miho smiles and returns the hug to Andressa.

"We will miss you guys." Miho said.

"Josie. What's going to happen to Corrigidor after all of these?" Hana's honest question. Josie scratches her head, she expects tons of paperworks and busy days.

"Well... The final days before summer would be a very hectic one to be honest. Considering the amount of work we need to do to fix everything." Josie's explanation then she sigh.

"I see. Then, see you next school year. We wish that we going to meet in the battlefield again." Hana's farewell then she offer her hands to Josie.

Josie grabs Hana's hand and instead of shaking hands, she also hugs Hana. Hana also returns the favor happily.

"Guys! Remember this! We going to win next time we face each other!" Luna's proud gesture.

"Then we also going to do our best! See you guys next time!" Yukari's happily accepts the challenge.

"Yo! Is everyone already give their farewell?" Mariposa and Poly with her helper approach the group.

"Mariposa... You not gonna give some farewell?" Josie asked.

"Nah I'm fine. I'm sure we going to meet them again." Mariposa said then she smiles and winks to Miho and others.

"Yeah, you're right." Josie happily agrees.

"Guys... Our transport ship is going to depart soon. We need to go." Poly's announcement. Poly looks to Anglerfish and she gives a nod and smiles. Anglerfish team returns the favor.

"I see... Guys, this is it. You're always welcome in our school so don't be shy to visit us ok?" Andressa assurance.

"Sure!" Miho accepts.

"Besides, the food there is delicious so I want to eat them again." Mako's hungry thought. Hearing it makes everyone chuckle.

Then the two team says their final goodbyes before walking away to each other, both excited on the future they going to experience.

*****

Now Andressa and the other member's of Corrigidor is travelling with their RoRo ships. The night sky is slowly getting deeper and Andressa is slowly watching the sky as stars slowly appears. She was contemplating on everything that just happened. Andressa smiles as she remembers all of the happy memories they made in Ooarai.

"You seems in good mood huh?" Josie notices her friend smiling so she become curious.

"Hmm Josie, hi. Where's Luna and Mariposa?" Andressa asked.

"They're already sleeping. The recent battle might really gives a toll on their body."

"I see... How about you? You're not tired?"

"Of course I'm tired. But I can't sleep as there's just to many things we need to do that it always in my mind." Josie frowns a little.

"Same here. But, after all of that. I'm sure we going to relax and enjoy the summer vacation." Andressa's happily says.