Chapter 28: Infamy

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone! Ueuna here. I just want to say this before you read this chapter. First at all, I'm so sorry.

In the previous chapter, I wrote it as Black M4 Sherman but that was my big mistake as what I really want to use is a Black Sherman Firefly. I really wish this would not affect your experience. Again, I'm sorry and thank you for your understanding. Please enjoy this new chapter. :)

===================

"Trust me Mrs. Nishizumi! I- we don't have any idea on anything that you mentioned. Also, I don't know who are those people!"

Kay is scratching her head out of frustration. The wrath of the Senshadou federation is the last thing she wants to evade at all cost. And now that Shiho is talking to her with a audibly angry voice, Kay tries her best to deflate the tension.

Meanwhile in the other side, Shiho is now feeling confused as she can't understand why Saunder's don't know the crew that currently dominates the playing field in Corrigidor's favor.

"Ok fine! But why you didn't make stricter regulations?" Shiho asked while trying to get calm.

"M-mrs. Nishizumi. Because this battle is not an official tournament so we think that we don't need to become strict. To be honest, we treat this just like a practice match." Kay's answer.

Shiho hate to admit but Kay's reasoning make's sense. If the federation just get involve, they might prevent this situation.

"Mrs. Nishizumi. May I ask one thing?"

"Go ahead."

"I don't know why you're so agitated about this? I can't tell if the situation is really that severe." Kay's honest question.

Shiho thinks for a moment before answering.

"It's a very long story so go research about it later. Right now, we can just watch. Stopping this match would leave a bad taste to everyone." Shiho says then drops the call, gives back the phone to Ami and touch her temple as her head starts to hurt a little bit due to the sudden dash in memory lane.

On the other hand. Kay is dumbfounded as she still can't understand everything.

"How we supposed to know if she didn't leave a hint!? What the-"

But Darjeeling remember something as she wants the movement of the Black Sherman Firefly.

"Hmmm... I think I remember now why Mrs. Shiho is angry." Darjeeling says, getting the attention of everyone that seeking answers.

~~~~~°~~~~~

In the battlefield, Ooarai is on edge as they trying to predict what the Black Firefly's next move is.

Suddenly, all of the crew of the M4 Sherman leaves their tank with visibly frustrated motion as they walk heavily. One even picks a rock, walks closer to the Black Firefly and throws the rock as hard as she can. The impact creates a very distinct clang.

"Tang ina mo!" The girl shouts then she walks away. All of the M4 Sherman crew is now completely dissapeared in the area.

"What?" Saori says.

.

..

...

"Whatever is that, that bastard really feels intimidating isn't it?" Erwin's words.

"I agree. But somehow, its also feels exciting." Mariposa's comment. Andressa and Josie just look at her with slight dissapointment.

Yukari meanwhile feels something she can't understand so for the moment, she just stay silent and prepare for a command.