Chapter 18: El Presidente

Ooarai Girls Academy, Zuikaku Floating City.

With her Techpad. Sodoko is now going to the school gate to do one of her morning routine which is to check the students and penalize them for bad conducts.

But to her surprise, she saw Luna and her discipline officers already doing her role.

"Where is your bow tie?" One of the officers commands one of the students that doesn't have a bow tie in her uniform.

"I-I forgot it." The student's honest reply.

"Sorry but in accordance to Uniform code, complete uniform is required to enter the school premise." The officer's reply. She's unintimidated and stay pokerface.

"Do you mean that I need to go back and get my bow tie? I'm getting late on my first class so let me in! It's just a bow tie please!"

Luna after hearing the commotion intervenes and look on the student thats taller than her. She examines the student and gives a conclusion. Luna takes off her black bow tie and give it to the student.

"Here. Use this."

"B-but. How about you?" The student is surprised.

"I have an extra so use it. Just don't forgot your bow tie next time." Luna says which makes the student happy.

"Thank you very much! I promise to return this!" The student happily says before quickly tying her bow tie to her neck and enters the gate. Sodoko walks in and slightly annoyed on Luna's action.

"Why you do that? You should not let her enter." Sodoko says while Luna is tying her red bandana on her neck.

Finished, Luna looks on Sodoko and smile.

"When I was looking at her, I see her nervous yet honest and shy reaction which tells me that it was her first."

Sodoko is clueless at first but her continious morning routine in the past makes her remember the diligence, honesty and kindness of the girl.

"It's also part of being an officer to understand other people and be considerate so they can respect your authority." Luna finish her explanation.

Sodoko is slightly embarassed but she appreciate Luna's words.

"I-I guess you're right."

.
.
.

One week since the day of Exile. The Corrigidor students are slowly getting accostumed to their new life and doing their best to become a productive helper in Ooarai Girls Academy.

In the Student Council's office. Andressa and Josie are busy helping Hana and others on lots of paper works.

"Phew! It's really a busy day for us." Yukari's exhausted words.

"Yeah. But I'm glad that Josie and Mariposa help us. With their help, we might finished all these today." Hana's gratitude.

"Ah don't mind it. We just returning the favor afterall. But... I'm so sorry." Josie says then she looks with dissapointment to Mariposa which is currently sleeping in a couch. Her hands are at the back of her head and a handkerchief placed directly in her face to block the light.

Hana laughs softly.

"Its ok. She's already done so much for us. Besides, It's rare to see another sleeper here." Hana happily says as she also looks on Mako which is also sleeping as a pillow hugger on another couch. Mako is smiling which implies that she really have a good rest. Josie smiles on the scene.

"Anyway. I didn't see Miho and Saori?" Josie's question.

"Oh. Miho is currently in the training grounds guiding the team while Saori is with Anzu, Yuzu and Momo-senpai visiting different areas." Yukari explains.