Chapter 9: Calm before the storm - Corregidor

El Fraile, Corregidor Girls High School

"Our battle with Ooarai is tommorow, 4 PM. Everyone must here in 1 PM so we can made another short practice before going there. Lets do our best and win, for our school and our senshadou team."

After a short announcement. Andressa dismiss the whole team which proceeds to go to their circle of friends they made by joining senshadou. The tension is still visible to them as the stakes are high.

Andressa gives a deep sigh as she thinks of possible outcomes for tommorow.

"Don't worry. Everyone must be feel the same way as you." Josie says.

"Yeah. I really hope this tension doesn't interfere on our match tommorow or else..." Andressa didn't even finish her sentence, she thinks thinking more about it would only increase fear on her.

"Don't worry. Even though we don't have a map of the battlefield. Our battle plan is suitable in any terrain, also we can adjust." Luna proudly said.

Josie and Andressa just nods. The three of them decides the strategy afterall.

"You know what. Instead of thinking about it. We should relax a little. How about we go to pansitan?" Josie invitations.

Andressa and Luna nods with visible excitement. And just like that, the three goes to a stroll and quickly reach the pansitan.

The pansitan is a roadside eatery specialized in serving multiple kinds of noodle cuisines thats why it's name derived from the world "pansit" which a general term for any noodle dish in the Philippines.

The three watch with crave as their personal orders are slowly delivered to them. And as the server goes away, they give their thanks for the food and hastely pick and squish the kalamansi. After that, the three simultaneously takes a bite and gives a satisfied reaction as they savour the taste.

"Even though we always order bulk here for any occasion, I always enjoy these." Luna says before taking another bite of her pansit malabon.

"Yes. Even our friends in Ooarai like these during their visit. Maybe we should invite them again." Josie says while twirling her fork to her pansit bihon.

"Ohhh! Yeah. We already forgot about it. Isn't the fiesta of our town coming soon?" Andressa says with excitement. She took a bite of her pansit palabok.

The two just look to Andressa like a child discovering a new magic trick.

"We focus ourselves in senshadou so much that we forgot about it. Yeah, we should invite them again." Josie replies.

"I mean. Our current situation really makes us focus on senshadou. We have an excuse if someone gets angry on us for not remembering." Luna commented.

Andressa and Josie just chuckle on Luna's little rant.

Meanwhile, a karaoke bar in El Fraile.

"75!? What the-? Thats a mistake!"

Mariposa and her teammate just laugh as her Radio Operator can't accept the score.

"Hahahaha! Just admit it, songs with higher notes are not for you." Mariposa's Driver says.

"Thats not true. My mama says my voice is beautiful."

The Loader shows a recording of her recent singing and the Radio Recorder just look with disgust as she realized her ear tormenting voice.

"Pucha! Is my voice really that bad?"