Chapter 3

This is your second smut warning. I'll tell you when it comes around, but read until you see this "🎅." I'm serious, please don't report me!

Title- HeeHee Smuty!
Number of words- 1600

Kyle's POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair. I guess I had forgotten I was snuggling with this beautiful boy I fell in love with. I can't believe I almost lost him. At least I have him here in my arms now.

"Well, good morning." I say, making him jump a little

"Good morning. I'm sorry I woke you up." he says looking away from me and blushing for some reason

"You didn't, my love. You just eased me out of a place where I wasn't able to see you." I say while smiling

"Awwww." he coos, blushing (he didn't actually coo)

I reach up and wrap my hand around his neck, slowly pulling him down to peck his lips. I love his spider bites. the coldness is almost...soothing.

"I can't wait until we get back home." he says, smiling into the kiss. I could feel the blush creeping into my face. right then, we hear the 'click' of Bryan's phone. "KOHNNIE IS REAL!" He squeals.

He changes back into his clothes and we get everything ready. we pack up his stuff and go to the front desk. "where is the therapy room?" I ask for the shamed Johnnie.

"Go to the second floor and the lady there will lead you to Dr.Bhenn. I'll notify them now." she says getting on the phone

I reach behind my back and grab his hand, telling him I'm there for him and will always be. He squeezed my hand and stepped forward, burying his face in my back. 'click'.

"God dammit Bryan! Knock it off." I whisper-yell at him.

"No! KOHNNIE FOR LIFE!" He whisper-yells back

We go to the room hand in hand and get through the therapy session with what's-his-toes. We then decide to head home. Bryan went to his friends house. And we're going to ours. We pull up and walk up the front steps to our home...

Johnnies POV

When we got into the living room, I felt Kyle grab my hand and pull me onto his lap. "Don't ever do that again" he whispered in my ear. I shook my head.

I was then turned around and looking directly into his eyes. I was just about to open my mouth to say I love you, but was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. He swiped his tongue across my lower lip to gain entry, which I automatically granted to him.

Our tongues battled and he won. Then, he very slowly pulled away from my lips and moved down to my neck. He kissed every inch until he found my soft spot. He then began to suck on the sensitive skin, occasionally biting. I moaned.

Kyle, being the tease that he is, just smiled and pulled away. I stared at him for a second, then said something very plain. "fuck me, now." Kyle hesitated.
"Are you sure?" I only nodded. "Okay"
Instead of just flipping around and fucking right there on the couch, Kyle picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He then threw me onto the bed. I was just staring at him when he very slowly pulled off my shirt. I groaned,"fucking tease!"