Chapter 14

About a month has passed. I never called Johnnie and he never came back here. I look at the MDE channel and her popped up a couple of times. Looks like he's back in LA.
---
"Daddy?" Violet asks as I slip her pink tutu over her legs.

"Yes baby?" I respond, helping her stand up. She wraps her arms around my neck as I lift her up.

"Can I see uncle Johnnie again? He was funny." She sighs

"Maybe. Maybe later. But for now, we are getting ready for your first day of kindergarten!!!" I laugh and she joins me.

"I'm ready daddy!" She squeals and runs down stairs. We have chocolate chip pancakes and sausage for breakfast and she had decaf coffee too. We packed her lunch with a mini peace tea, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and her favorite kind of applesauce; strawberry. She also insisted to take an oatmeal cookie because 'that's what all the cool kids have'.

I drove her to her school where a bunch of kids were lining up for their first days. Redlands elementary has great reviews and Kellin suggested it.

We got out of the car and she shut her door. I helped her slip on her fancy new supernatural backpack she picked out from Hot Topic. She said Dean was 'Hubba-hubba'.

Little did we know, as we walked up to the school, there sat Johnnie waiting by his car. "Hey punkin'! Did you miss me!" He said to Violet.

I scowled and pulled her toward the door.

------
HEY GUYS!!! If you want me to write another chapter, you should totally go read my first chapter of a...personal... fiction story I'm writing called The Dance Princess and the Hockey Player. PLEASE!!!